Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

ArchangeI posted:

It is really somewhat disappointing to me that everyone involved seemed to have gotten over the fact that the world is now a videogame in half an episode.

That is really my biggest problem with the show. Not one person has been really bothered by the fact that they have been trapped in the game. Maybe the fact that they are immortal helps but at least someone should miss there family of something. At this point it just feels like a conceit that was made in order to make the rest of the show happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

veekie posted:

Rundelhaus is awesome like that.

So true. It sucks that the opening pretty much spoils what is going to happen to him though. I hope it is wrong.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Conot posted:

Did I misunderstand the earlier episodes? I swear they said before that As long as its done before the anima dispersal/body dissapearance that PoTL could still be rezzed like a adventurer, they just don't rez at cathedrals. This episode seem to say the opposite, that as soon as they hit 0 HP they're permadead (ignoring whatever Shiroe is doing in that episode preview)

Yeah I thought that was what the wizard guy told Shiroe. I though that they just wouldn't have resurrection spells because they were low level.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Serious Frolicking posted:

The fairy rings never shut off. There were more conventional portals that could be used to jump between cities which stopped working, though. The fairy rings can even send people between continents/servers, so no one is willing to risk being literally stuck on the other side of the planet. Even if the schedules didn't require an online guide to begin with, there is also the different rate of time passing and the possibility that they run off an entirely new schedule, just because. I think it is rather likely that there are dungeons which are only accessible via the fairy rings, too.

So what you are saying is there could be a cool Sliders like show made around the Fairy Rings.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Phobophilia posted:

That make a bit more sense if his harem didn't look like a bunch of children.

Or if one wasn't literally a child. I mean come on I really do not want to see a middle schooler's crush on someone in his twenties treated seriously.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Someone please tell me that the books season two covers don't have anymore of the stuff with a love triangle between two people in college and a middle school girl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

I thought the last episode was great for showing just how much Shiroe knows about the rest of the world.

• Locked thread