Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rscott
Dec 10, 2009

SuperDucky posted:

So given all this progress I suppose you didn't make it up for SoWo, commie?
Actually, since you're a transplant have you heard of it?
Huge vw/audi show an hour north in a Bavarian themed town called Helen. Straight shot off 985 and state roads.

Coworker of mine is driving back from SoWo right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

SuperDucky posted:

This was my first year but I definitely plan on going back, it was a blast. Apparently some of the rowdier VAG guys threw some beers on and heckled a few Civics that were rolling down the strip but I didn't have any trouble in either my e46 or e30 other than BBS elitists pointing out that my wheels are fake.

My coworker was driving the bagged turbo beetle with the purple anodized wheels, don't know if you saw it

• Locked thread