Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
8ender
Sep 24, 2003

clown is watching you sleep

AlternateAccount posted:

What's your typical method of measuring the drained oil? Big glass kitchen style measuring cup? I feel like there should be an obvious smart way, but it's not coming to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

CommieGIR posted:

01 Honda Accord. #3 cylinder no compression. We'll see.

If you fix this the automatic is going to grenade itself next

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

CommieGIR posted:

He wants to talk package deal, which I am open to.

I imagine this is how things started with my uncle, and he has around eight or more Audi's on his property at any given time.

I'm not sure how many actually run. Once you're buying 80-90's Audis in bulk you've crossed over into being the crazy cat lady of misfit VAG cars.

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

CommieGIR posted:

We're prepping to have half the back yard leveled and a slab poured for just such things, as well as our driveway expanded and a possible roundabout if the county signs off on it.

Holy poo poo my uncle did almost the same thing, so that he could fit more Quattro's. Are you related to my uncle

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

The only answer to this slight is to make it mechanically perfect and then mad max the poo poo out of the body

• Locked thread