Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

ufarn posted:

I wonder what's up with his clothes being fitted like crap.

Maybe his costume is under his clothes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Is this also the Young Justice thread? I wanna bitch about Cyborg's origin being told again and the character being shoved into another show.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Nodosaur posted:

I don't see what the problem introducing Cyborg is on a show that's basically about the junior Justice League, to be honest

In a vacuum, sure, he fits there. He's been part of the Titans for a long time and YJ is basically that.

But he's in the Justice League animated/live action movies as a member, will be in Doom Patrol, and has been pushed hard as a Big Deal for a while now. With New 52 and Rebirth he was a founding member of the League too.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I think I also saw Rosario Dawson up for the role as well.

Just get Terry Crews to be she hulk.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Vince MechMahon posted:

Krypto confirmed.

He's in Titans.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

ruddiger posted:

Damian Wayne needs to show up.

He's insufferable and I love him for it.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

My Lovely Horse posted:

I just want to see a police procedural show set in the Green Lantern Corps like Grant Morrison's current (recent?) run

As long as they keep how loving weird everything is, the dark star vsmpire stuff was cool.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Rocket penis, never ever forget the rocked penis.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Wish they'd tone down the bloom in Falcon and Winter Soldier, it reminds me of some PS3 games.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I liked how Sam took the dead girl to the ambulance instead of the obviously wounded friend/ally at the end.

No wonder she's bitter.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

What's the Power Rangers series where they knew really early they were getting cancelled so they continually pointed out the weird poo poo like there always being an explosion after the transformation? Then they used that as an opening attack.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Exactly what I was looking for, thank you.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Could they use the guy who played Cole in the new MK as Iron Fist? He can at least fight he looked good in a suit in Wu Assassin.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I hope we get the same level of censorship as the 90s show, gonna make the Scott/Jean/Logan threeple real interesting to write around.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I thought Endgame is how they'd introduce the mutants and FF, the second snap would've "brought back" those characters from a timeline the audience previously didn't know about.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Which time?

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Turns out Dracula did owe him money, he just didn't know which personality.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I'm fine with Flash getting revamped or dropped.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Nah its gonna be another Wells.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

What happened to Gar and Raven?

Already dead? In another dimension? Just forgotten?

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

No lie, I drat near walked out of Killing Joke when that happened.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

If they do that then the team should have Blink.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

It's Japanese spiderman's time to shine in what if.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Knife Storm is awesome, if you're best friend with her throwing knives is a secret handshake.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

His voice doesn't flow like a native english speaker. It bugged me as well but it's Forge and he's cool.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I thought Jason was in charge of the bat tires?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Amazon also has some of the other kamen riders shows available too.