Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Agree with everyone's feelings on the Supergirl pilot. Again it was SUPER annoying that they just didn't just have ONE loving Superman scene where he tells Kara himself 'I want you to become your own hero.' Instead you get the awkward HE WHO MUSTN'T BE NAMED giving messages through minor nobodies. God, just send her a bloody text signed ck or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
If we get a Hawkeye series I want it to be a sitcom where he lives on the farm with his family. Each week the kids get into dramas and they all learn a lesson at the end. Perhaps he fires an arrow to hang up some clothes and gives a knowing wink to the camera. Maybe Captain America comes around and they play poker together?

Think Home Improvement/Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter/Last Man Standing.

Surely it'd be a hit.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!

Skwirl posted:

Catches boyfriend copping a feel on his daughter, pins hand to the wall with an arrow. Though the palm.

*Cue laugh track*

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
I just want old school Aunt Hilda and Zelda chilling out while Salem makes snippy comments.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!

I take it back. I want 90s Hilda & Zelda.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Legends S2 onwards is the best DC show. I love they are leaning directly into the crazy.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!

muscles like this! posted:

So there are multiple rumors floating around that after next season the CW is basically going to cancel just about everything Arrowverse related and replace them with different shows.

You just know they'll cancel the Arrowverse and keep Supernatural running forever.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Locke and Keye has some of the most frustratingly stupid and inept characters (Worse than the Umbrella Academy) but it has potential.

V Wars was utter trash. Completely stupid and I regret watching it.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Perhaps they only offered a series deal and no film appearances.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Next episode we pretty much have to
-Defeat Hayward (Jimmy will do it?)
- Return Westview to normal. (Assuming mass memory loss for everyone in the Hex apart from our main characters)
- Fight & Merge the 2 Visions
- The twins age up
- Defeat Agatha? I’m guessing she’ll get defeated but will push Wanda into the Dr Strange 2 film right when she gets her ‘happy ending’.

Monica will also have to get a moment to shine. Unfortunately will probably be the last time we see Pietro too.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
I honestly hope they bring over Jessica Jones. As for Iron Fist…. Ehhhhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
I’d say he’s more crop bottom. Or vers.