Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
There was the slight comedy of Bishop going "I know a guy who can build anything, he can cure little Nathan" and like 2 scenes later, Forge is in a Dallas dive bar with Storm. You have a jet, just fly and get him!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
And it's more that her powers turned on and she felt her best friend dying and that would gently caress anyone up let alone someone who hasn't even hit puberty

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Damien does the tyres now, keeps him off the streets and out of trouble.

Also I realise Morrison's being glib there, but I think the better view is that that stuff only matters if the answer is actually an interesting story.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Bruceski posted:

Yeah, she kinda skipped a generation depending when folks got into X-Men.

It's the thing where she was a big deal during Claremont's era, then there's the 90s... then in the 00s, a bunch of people who grew up reading Claremont (like Whedon and Bendis) start writing X-Men and because she was a big deal when they were teens, they bring her back to the fore.

It's the same thing as Johns bringing back Barry Allen and Hal Jordan.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

WaffleZombie posted:

Yes, that's the exact moment I thought, "wait, what? How does he get super speed?"

Same way Taskmaster did that one time.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ugebzq3juE

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
How did that whole thing get undone in the comics anyway?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Codependent Poster posted:

I think we're gonna get Onslaught next season. It's one of the big 90's stories they haven't touched yet.

Oh boy, we can do Heroes Reborn!

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Opopanax posted:

It's Teen Tony time!

Reboot of Iron Man Armoured Adventures confirmed!

(That show was actually kind of good, honestly)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Lobok posted:

Cut for... time? Like going over the animation budget they mean?

Animatics and initial voice recording are often longer than the actual finished products. It's where animation is almost backwards from live action TV, where you do the editing before the finished shots are in the can.