Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mister Chompers
Sep 11, 2011

Teek posted:

Based on the news when this rumor was first reported last month, it was said to be a 60 episode order. So it looks like:

"Season" 1 - Daredevil: 13 episodes
"Season" 2 - Jessica Jones: 13 episodes
"Season" 3 - Iron Fist: 13 episodes
"Season" 4 - Luke Cage: 13 episodes
"Season" 5 - Defenders: 8 episodes

So hyped right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Chompers
Sep 11, 2011

Dacap posted:

I wonder if they'd do an Immortal Iron Fist adaptation or if they're keeping it street level. I just want a live action Fat Cobra

I'm betting just street level for budget reasons.

Mister Chompers
Sep 11, 2011

Opopanax posted:

If they're not putting in Strange Kingpin makes the most sense, he can be the big bad behind everything in the solo series, then they all team up to take him out in Defenders. I guess they're just calling it Defenders because that sounds better than Marvel Knights

Strange was on the Ultimate Knights so he could still fit in with Kingpin as the big bad if they go with that version of him.