Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

The problem with Dean Norris and Chiklis is that they're both 5' 7''.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

DynamicSloth posted:

Whoever Danny Rand is you can rest assured the show is going to be chock full of mysterious old Asian martial arts masters.
Including Stick, assuming he's included in the Daredevil show.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Lurdiak posted:

Well.... they all started out as Spider-man villains. Daredevil just keeps stealing Spidey's rogues because his own are garbage, Bullseye excluded.
You're just asking to incur Stilt-Man's wrath.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Vincent posted:

I'm thinking of starting on Arrow, but from what I've read here and other parts of the web, the first season is just bad. Can someone please spoil for me the important parts of season 1 for me or is there a season recap so I can start with season 2?
There's a one-hour recap called Arrow: Year One if you'd rather just skip to Season 2.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Aphrodite posted:

He can't possibly know if he got all the important stuff from the recap.

Someone who did see season 1 would have to watch it to know for sure.
Yeah, I watched both season 1 and the recap, and I wouldn't have recommended it as an option if I hadn't found it sufficient. Sure, I'd probably go back and try to finish the first season once I caught up, but I figure it's okay to skip to the good stuff if you're legitimately not enjoying the show.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

bobkatt013 posted:

This and Miracleman in one year! Whats next?
Definitely not Wonder Woman:

quote:

"It all depends on the script. We were very careful with Arrow and we’re being very careful with Flash," Pedowitz said of the Stephen Amell series and Grant Gustin Flash pilot in the works at the network. "These are iconic characters so we’re going to be very careful with Wonder Woman. You only get one shot before you get bit."

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

I'd have been much more interested in a Peggy Carter series than one headlined by fanboy standin Coulson even before AoS proved abysmal.

Edit: Both because Carter's more interesting and (mainly) because I want to see more of that time period anyways.

Urdnot Fire fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Jan 17, 2014

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

mr.capps posted:

Knowing this show that guy is going to come back from the dead and go after Ollie to get revenge.
It turns out he's the Resurrection Man.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Probably the same reason people watched 10 seasons of Smallville.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

The '80s Hercules book was the best.

Edit: The first mini-series at least, the second one was less fun and more serious.

Urdnot Fire fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Mar 14, 2014

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Nic Cage as Luke Cage.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Don't a lot more people know of the goofy weak Dr. Light from the Teen Titans cartoon than the rapist from the comics anyways?

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Medullah posted:

Oh man I just imagined an Arrow/24 crossover.

"But I have to be a better man, for my friend I can't kill anymore..."

"Oh, I'm sorry, were you saying something? I was just strangling this guy with his friend's intestines"
"Mr. Queen, I'm the only one you can trust with your secret identity."

"Yeah, about that..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Including a very special episode where Gordon teaches Bruce that drugs are neither cool nor the correct way to deal with the loss of his parents.

v Man, Lou Diamond Phillips would have made the best teen-Bane.

Urdnot Fire fucked around with this message at 22:58 on May 6, 2014