Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

zoux posted:

I have read some stuff and no longer think it's obvious.

Clue me in, brother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Bang.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Dude is loving spooky.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Daredevil season 2 was great but I was just so bored of all the ninjas by the end. By 13 Matt must have beaten at least 200 of them and they just lost all punch.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I love Ray Palmer and whatever but that is a serious fall from grace. Dude goes from playing one of the greatest fictional characters ever to playing off brand Ironman on the CW

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Born Again is cool and all but there is a certain part I hope they go nowhere near. You know

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

X-O posted:

I thought last night's Arrow was great. And they managed to write a good episode about the bee villain, something even season one Flash couldn't do.

I still cannot make heads or tales of the fact that Emily Kinney is older than me

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Codependent Poster posted:

On the CW, all shots of Supergirl flying are just reused season 1 footage. They do that for the next 4 seasons.

Worked for Battlestar

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

ToastyPotato posted:

Red Tornado was inexcusably bad, and easily rivals the worst costumes of Smallville. Lash from AOS isn't too far behind though.

I never get over Lash gaining leather wrist bands every time he transformed. What the hell

Also, I stopping watching LoT after the one-armed Ollie episode. Does it ever get fun?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Did Supergirl use any characters that the CW has/was using? How about the other way around?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I honestly had no idea this many people actually cared about Archie

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

The whole time remnant think just doesn't sit right with me. How does that work? Which Barry died?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I miss Oli still living at home with his Mom and Sister

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

God drat those costumes and special effects were REAL bad though. Seriously that lady with the face paint

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

That's real silly looking

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

That Legion of Doom thing sounds pretty neat actually. I haven't seen the last episode of Arrow yet nor the last half of LoT but I thought I read that Cold was redeemed and sacrificed himself or something

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

What does an Executive Producer do? I know I could google it but I figure I'd get a more readable answer from you guys

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

What did every one think of that CW crossover?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Did Legends of Tomorrow season 2 turn out to be any good?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I won't lie to you guys, I laughed at the big picture joke

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Her is Dinah too? Really?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

muscles like this! posted:

While network swearing is still mostly verboten, cable has been getting much looser. FX/FXX has started to let shows use "gently caress" more often.

This last season of It's Always Sunny has been hadcore

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Didn't they make Flash and Arrow too? Both shows have been rough lately but they're a lot better than Smallville

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I get that the show is probably racist or casually racist or whatever, but martial arts are not strictly an Asian thing. So of the best martial artists and fighters are western/white people. Punching belongs to everyone and there aren't many people better at it than Conor McGregor and Floyd Mayweather.

I'm likely just being pedantic

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Mr Hootington posted:

It better have speedball and his cat.

It better have Penance

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Argue posted:

Clearly Jessica called him the big green guy because it's insensitive to mention his hero-name in New York after he destroyed Harlem

His car crash seems to be around the same time as Iron Man 2, since one of his potential patients was one of Hammer's test subjects for his armor.

I think at this point we can just assume the MCU follows a sliding timeline as well though.

I think some of the awards in his fancy apartment said "2016" on them so I don't think it's likely that it's this dude

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I stopped watching LoT sometime around the episode one of them got caught by Russians or something stupid. Are there any episodes I REALLY should see before I start season 2?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

zoux posted:

Welp, WGA just voted to strike so time for all our favorite shows to be ruined and never bounce back.

e: I misread the tweet, they are still voting and only very likely to authorize a strike so prepare for the very likely possibility of the next season of SHIELD turning into BSG s4. The vote is final on Monday.

I know that these strikes can impact shows but why does it mean they're ruined?

Also, the promo for the last 5 episodes of Arrow has Manu Bennett's voice in it

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Did Rip just make out with his spaceship

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

So I just finished Iron Fist and I have to ask: did anyone find it funny that suddenly Davos is working with Gao after all his preaching about killing the hand? AND that Joy is suddenly alright with having a conversation about murdering Danny? Is just seemed like they ABSOLUTELY needed a plot twist. For a season 2 that we don't want!

I will say this, the back half was much better than the front half.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I love that Agents of Shield keeps finding reasons to bring back Brett Dalton

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Well

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Did Roan/The Russian really just say he was designed only for killing??

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Yeah, it's been a pretty good season. I hated most of 1, thought 2 was okay, hated every scene in 3 without Ward, but I'm really liking the whole ride this season.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Pun, uh, not intended.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Why didn't anyone tell me Riverdale was so good

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

bunnyofdoom posted:

I get this reference and I hate you for it

The hand was digging for ysalamiri bones the whole time!

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I want a movie about McRee from the opening cinematic of SW:TOR and a movie about fat guy fur coat Jabba from the unedited version of ANH

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

The Maniac lives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

That's neat -- I hope they punch a whole lot of Nazis and Republicans