Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Sometimes people don't understand what you meant to say and can get a bad impression or probate you based on that misunderstanding. It's not worth getting worked up about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

If I had the super soldier serum I probably wouldn't do much different than I do now, except maybe un-give up my dreams of being a pro wrestler, because if I start going power mad I would get shot to death very quickly.

Oh and I'd update my Tinder profile with an ab shot.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Vince MechMahon posted:

In the movie we don't know exactly what Bruce was doing as they're pretty vague about the exact nature of the experiment, but it seemed like he thought he was working on medical treatments while Ross wanted to weaponize his work.

I always felt like the Incredible Hulk movie was written with the assumption you'd seen the Ang Lee one. "You remember that poo poo in the other Hulk movie? That's what happened."

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Rand Brittain posted:

There's a lot of "except for Steve" in this discussion and I think this ignores the fact that Steve Rogers was constantly doing famously erratic things.

By superhero standards he was Ned Flanders.