Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kaleidoscope
Sep 8, 2007

The Internet makes me dizzy.
I trust Aaron to do something cool with the Butcher of Worlds and it'll probably be an arc or two from now so it won't feel immediately stale.

Asgardians in Broxton kinda ran it's course. It didn't feel like anyone was doing anything with the idea after Siege and they used the best idea early with Bill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaleidoscope
Sep 8, 2007

Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's mjolnir.

Kaleidoscope
Sep 8, 2007

Is this really a big deal? It's the same author, it's a woman who clearly has feelings for Thor, it's someone who knows who Dario Agger is...I mean aside from the hair color (which could easily be handwaved away as "the magic of Mjolnir") it's pretty clearly Roz. Is it just that people want it explicitly spelled out? Does it even really matter? The identity seems less relevant than someone new being worthy of Mjolnir, that's pretty much all you *need* to know about their character right now for the story Aaron is telling.

• Locked thread