Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
aroundtheback
Apr 4, 2013
Its a bloody great time to be a Thor fan, Aaron seems to be setting up something cool with old Thor and I cant wait to see what it is.

Also I was wondering if anyone knows any hidden gems in Thor back issues? I've read most of the big Thor stories and was wondering about the less talked about stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aroundtheback
Apr 4, 2013

Die Laughing posted:

387-389 is a great three parter where Thor defends an alien planet from the Celestials. 160 he defends Ego against Galactus. 411-412 has probably the best Thor/Juggernaut throw down, despite the first appearance of the New Warriors getting in the way.

Cheers I'll track them down and give them a read.

To add about Straczynski's Thor, its 1st trade is what really got me into comics and serves as a great intro to the new status-quo for Thor but it ends on a whimper and I think its best just to start with Thor GoT because it is really really good and not really continuity heavy anyway.

aroundtheback
Apr 4, 2013
How has Aaron made both the villains so far just absolutely hate able? Its masterful just how much I want Thor to beat them, do all of Aaron's other works feature bad guys this evil?

• Locked thread