Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.
I know people talk about Bendis playing the long game, what with his whole Skrull Invasion poo poo. And Hickman just goes for the long game from the beginning.

But Aaron plays the medium game, where he introduces awesome poo poo, and then has it actually pay off instead of whimper into the night. The entire god butcher arc leading to an awesome showdown between Thor and Galactus? The silly mini where Wolverine shot a phoenix bullet at a Planet Doom and now the villain of that story is in a major event?

The dude plans well. I can't wait to see what he jumps onto next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

Thor continues to be my favorite book. Galactus just starting laughing at the end was the best. And I so want to see Roxxon vs. Malekith.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

SirDan3k posted:

Were the Avengers frozen off screen or did I just miss it? Either way "Every established hero has fallen and only the new character can save them!" has always been a bad way to introduce anybody, it reads like bad fan-fiction and sours of swaths of people against the character.

And to top it off it's already pulled off 'losing the hammer.'

• Locked thread