Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Took an exam today and one of the questions had the most ridiculous set of answers I have ever seen:

For so-and-so to do such-and-such a thing is
A. not uncommon.
B. extremely common.
C. common.
D. the norm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

Kavak posted:

:psyduck: Can't wait to see how the Professor justifies the correct answer, unless this is a freebie of some sort. What was the subject?

It was about the business practices of multinational corporations. The test was apparently written by the textbook publisher, so I'm sure the professor will make it a freebie if enough people complain.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
My college just got a new Dean and she's trying to turn it into a real college. Some of her initiatives include trips to Thailand, a production of the Vagina Monologues and the creation of a student government:

I erased the names, but that's student participation in a nutshell. :lol:

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
The worst part about morning classes are the students who've never held a job or had any responsibilities in their lives acting like waking up at 7:00am is the worst thing in the world. Nobody between the ages of 18 and 25 should have any problem functioning at any time of the day for any reason.

Man the gently caress up, you whiny loving babies.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Anything 11 a.m. or later I don't have much trouble getting to and it gets easier the later it is but 8 a.m? Bump that noise.

You need to see a doctor because that's neither healthy, normal or desirable. I'm sure you can live a great life working third-shift jobs at the Wal-Mart, but if you want to be part of civilized human society, you need to get up at a respectable hour.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

ToxicSlurpee posted:

First off, I've seen a doctor about it and it has proven largely untreatable. I become effectively immune to anything short of ridiculous doses of sleeping pills within a few weeks. Second off, I'm an unemployed college student in a Republican-run state so I have no health insurance and can't afford to see a doctor.

Have you tried diet and exercise? Also, get a job--any job--because, based solely on your impromptu rant about Republicans, I don't think you're cut out for college.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

ToxicSlurpee posted:

There are also no jobs. You're also making some nasty assumptions.

I was just poking fun at the poor reasoning skills inherent in your political beliefs, and the impromptu nature of the rant. I'm sure you're a great student who is going to graduate with two useful degrees that will open plenty of doors at well-paying jobs that 1) don't start before noon and 2) will accommodate your many physical disabilities.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Crime report statistics release. No crime whatsoever at my ca... hold on, 800 instances of Other. :raise:

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Uggs have assumed their ultimate form.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
"I'll have the grades posted as soon as I run them through the scantron."

*grades are never posted*

• Locked thread