Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
My favorite college class was differential equations. I was really good at them and got every question right on the first exam. Laplace transforms were a joke and well prepared me for engineering. Overall I suggest taking it. A+

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I met a girl in a Stem class and we dated for three months.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
The water fountain in the math building outputs water that tastes like pennies.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
There was a bench by the education building that was perfectly placed to have a nice ray of sunshine on it during a break in classes so I would take naps there when the weather permitted. That was a good bench.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Couches in the library are too comfortable.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
The field by the student center is just too perfect for playing Frisbee on and taking naps in the sun.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
One day while studying for a final a bunch of classmates and I pulled up the mugshot of the professors' DUI from ten years ago and laughed about it.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
The cute girl at the starbucks counter has memorized my usual order.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I finished my whole semester's worth of assignments within the first three weeks because I like to think ahead.

• Locked thread