Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Der Luftwaffle
Dec 29, 2008
I had an Intro to Economics prof who was old as dirt and in a massive auditorium of students, opted to forgo the equally massive computer projectors in favour of one lovely little overhead projector you might remember from elementary school. Trying to understand his terrible scribbling on transparency sheets as he blasted through equations without explanation or later notes destroyed any interest I had in pursuing that major. Blows my mind that people were paying top dollar at one of the best institutions in the country to deal with that fossil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread