Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

achillesforever6 posted:

My adviser told me to take Structural Geology for Spring Semester even though I just basically transferred and had only taken the basic Geo courses at the time. I swear to God if that D ends up loving my chances at finishing above 3.0 :argh: Funnily enough my current adviser is my Structure Teacher because the adviser took a job to Vermont where he'll disappear to go to Grateful Dead concerts. (If it weren't for that Structure mistake I would miss him, I think that's the only reason I got a B in Mineralogy was because he and I got along.)

Also as others said, gently caress MasteringPhysics/Biology, thank god for Google, because if I'm going to pay that much for this poo poo I better get the answers right.

Structural geology: actually super loving hard. I loved every single second of it, but I worked my loving arse off for my Distinction grade (think 3.0-equiv GPA level).

Page or so back, but it's accurate: even in Australia every university I've ever visited has a group of ham planets playing wargames or Magic or pen'n'paper whatever in the campus centre, and yeah, all of the girls wear cat ears and all of the guys wear fedoras.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread