Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

InEscape posted:

You can just link to an article about it or something. Everybody knows where you go to school (you said so on the last page of this thread and a bunch of times in the old tumblr thread) so I don't think you need to worry about anonymity or anything.

That's really sucky, though. Just try and put it out of your mind until finals are over. Support your friend, but try and put outrage and collegiate politics (the worst thing) away and focus on your classwork - One of the best things I learned in my undergrad was how to support loved ones without derailing my own life.

In bitter campus news, it snowed on Friday (so, a week ago). They cancelled classes Friday. Okay, whatever, there were some final review sessions I wanted to go to but it really was dangerous.

Then on Sunday night they cancelled Monday finals and moved them to Tuesday.

Then on Monday night they cancelled half of Tuesday's finals and moved them all to Friday. This sucks for me because I now have to miss work on Friday. Bet it sucks more for the kids who already bought plane tickets home.

The conditions today were exactly the same as they were on Monday morning.

I think we go to the same place. What we should've had happen is simply had finals delayed until week 1 of next term or had them proctorable or something. There were a ton of crashes and people slipping all over even today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread