Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
I got put on academic probation, so now, in order to register for classes, instead of doing it online and clicking Submit, I have to:
1. Write down each class section, professor, etc, on a physical form.
2. Take the form to every professor of every class, which usually takes a week because professors aren't just on campus every god drat day
3. Take the form to the academic probation office and have them sign it.
4. Take the form to my academic advisor for my major and have him sign it.
5. Take the form to the registration office and have them register me for classes.

Oh you wanted to change your 8AM discussion section to a 10AM? DO IT ALL AGAIN :suicide:

One of my cinema classes is making me write a 3 page paper on "my brand identity". Every day is a struggle in trying not to drop out. I'm taking all my major classes in order to actually learn, and then absconding, degree be hosed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread