Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010
So I'm doing my master degree in China. I could fill this thread with crap I experience:

My thesis supervisor has no idea how my thesis is supposed to be.
Exams before Christmas = exams during Christmas
One of the professors constantly canceling classes beacuse she has "very important meetings in Frankfurt/Los Angeles/Istanbul/whatever"
The same professor as above changes the book one month before the exam and the exam has only questions from the new book
3 weeks of running around the campus so I could get my transcript of grades
One class was just student presentations, every god drat time
Getting a B on your paper you actually put effort into, while the guy who more or less copied his off of Wikipedia gets an A
Getting an A on your paper because you taught the professors child English
A TA that is afraid of the students so he hides in the bathroom

My point is, education in China is a joke. And I always find it funny when people in Europe or USA talk about how China will take over the world because "OMG math skills!!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread