Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ketchupface
Aug 1, 2010

I go to SCAD and this guy definitely doesn't. The classes are required by the accreditors to be at least 2 and a half hours & you only have to wait one year before you actually get into your core curriculum.

Most my complaints are really petty - SCAD apparently calculated my bill for the next semester during the three days I was waitlisted for a class and informed me of this via a past due notice. :smithicide:

I live on campus because the school takes off 2/3rds scholarship if you don't and tuition is so high that the amount I lose is well over the cost of housing. My dorm is the smallest, was incorrectly advertised as having an oven, and has literally no dedicated parking despite this being against city regulations. Exactly two shuttles visit this dorm (SCAD does not have a singular campus but owns buildins scattered around town and sometimes in sketchy areas, making walking or biking impractical) and neither do so on weekends.

Also, I have three roommates in a two-room dorm and one has literally never stayed the night, one is a furry and the last is in a cult.

The classes are really good though so I'm going to stick it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ketchupface
Aug 1, 2010

Miranda posted:

Yeah I go to Armstrong so ya'll SCAD people amuse me. Although because I'm a foreigner everyone thinks I go to SCAD. I've also worked at your bookstore - some of the kids just kill me with their ridiculous behaviour. Also I've been seeing a lot of furries around and I do not like it. I saw a flyer for a furry club at Armstrong, I was scared.

My furry roommate claims she started the SCAD furry club and actually abandoned it because it got too toxic. I have no idea who goes there except my cultist roommate's ex-boyfriend, who goes every day wearing a sonic t-shirt, a sonic hoodie and a sonic baseball cap.

I really don't have any good stories about them because they're actually both decent human beings besides the whole furry or the "literally thinks that their OC exists in a parallel universe close enough to ours that they can communicate by thinking & can change places mentally" thing. At some point I'm going to write an anime boyfriend post about the cultist roommate, though, because despite being an alright dude he has a very strange religion.

• Locked thread