Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saeku
Sep 22, 2010
I just ran into one of my profs at a club where we were both dressed to impress, gently caress I'm glad it's the end of the term or it woulda made poo poo WEIRD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saeku
Sep 22, 2010

ToxicSlurpee posted:

For some inexplicable reason finding out that your teachers and professors are actually human is a profound shock.

I'm not surprised that my nebbish middle-aged math prof has a life outside his job. I am surprised that he's a house DJ.

Likewise, he knows me as the type-A overachiever. I was getting wild on the dance floor in platform shoes and a vulture feather cape. Bit of a different impression.

After I graduate in three weeks I'll show up at his shows :sotw:

• Locked thread