Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pageerror404
Feb 14, 2012

I finally killed them.
My fall break this semester was advertised 12-15th. Yes the weekend was counted. Jesus if you only want to give us 2 days just say it and don't bullshit us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pageerror404
Feb 14, 2012

I finally killed them.
It's registration time once again.

I always have to submit these prerequisite overrides because the automated system doesn't recognize my transferred courses. So every time I try and register for a class the computer is like, "NOPE YOU GOTTA DO ALGEBRA AND BASIC ENGLISH FIRST IDIOT."

Anyway I tried to register for some stupid English glass to fulfill an upper division literacy elective. I submitted the override form. Then this bitch emails me back saying, "I see you took English 1A and 1C at your last school. Here is a form for you to fill in and submit to us so we can begin a formal evaluation of your coursework."

I was like "Ehhh I don't think so, I will just register for one of the other two-dozen courses I can take instead. Maybe one from a department run by rational human beings and not pedantic jobsworths." Seriously they just press a button on their computer and I can register, I do this for almost all of my classes every semester.

Still kinda pisses me off because that class fits my schedule really well.

pageerror404
Feb 14, 2012

I finally killed them.
Here's something funny. I'm failing my easiest class. I have been investing so much time into my difficult senior level chemistry classes that I have been neglecting the homework for my easy creative design elective class.

• Locked thread