Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
Man, I had a professor who was pretty much a GOP partisan shill at UC Irvine during Winter 2013. While talking about Rousseau and Locke, he would often launch into tangents about how Social Security was unsustainable, calling us all moochers because he pays income tax and we don't, and talking about "Barack Obama, father of the welfare state." When he was talking about postmodernism, he eventually launched into a tangent saying, "Look! I bet a lot of you are Republicans, but it's hard for you to say those views because people won't agree with you!"

It made me feel like I was paying $10k that quarter to watch Fox News in person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

Yeah Bro posted:

Never take a Political Sciences course, ever. The only people who attend them are hardcore libertarians who'll poo poo up lectures and tutes with bullshit about not being able to ride a bike without a helmet. It is basically hell.

Dunno dude, all the PoliSci students I know are all hardcore Democrats.

On another note, I remember when we were reviewing for an Urban Studies final, and we were discussing the point that "people tend to move to less poor neighborhoods because less poor neighborhoods have better schools," some dumbshit Computer Science major was saying, "that's bullshit because people want to go to USC, and it's in South Central!"

Expensive, exclusive private universities are totally like cash-strapped "ghetto" high schools, guys :downs: He later talked about how that point was proof the class was "biased." I guess because it's not occurring in his bullshit South Park/Reddit fantasy world where "the truth is always in the middle"? Probably should have asked him if he was willing to go to Crenshaw High School or something, but then he'd probably have said "Yeah, since then I'd be at the top of the class and would have gotten into Stanford!"

Jerry Manderbilt has a new favorite as of 13:30 on Oct 17, 2013

• Locked thread