Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
diabeticmoodswing
Nov 13, 2012
I am a lazy piece of shit with zero discipline that leeches of her {ED: FTFY) crippled family. I pretend to have problems and know the DSM front to back rather than admit my failings are of my own creation. Please pity me and tell me what I want to hear.
Over fall break my school took out all of the AC units in my hall and it's too hot to sleep at night :(

Like, I know it's October and this is Maryland but for some reason the residence halls are so stuffy and I really need to have some cold air so I can sleep and wake up on time for my 8:30 class.

Also the dining hall serves grilled chicken and french fries everyday and some lady put Kraft American cheese on my spinach wrap. 50k tuition and you can't even put some cheddar on this? Ridiculous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

diabeticmoodswing
Nov 13, 2012
I am a lazy piece of shit with zero discipline that leeches of her {ED: FTFY) crippled family. I pretend to have problems and know the DSM front to back rather than admit my failings are of my own creation. Please pity me and tell me what I want to hear.
So I was having some trouble getting the money to pay for my tuition. After months of begging my uncle, who is the only person in my family with good credit, to cosign a loan I finally got it all straightened out. The funds were due to disburse on the 24th. Classes began on the 20th. I get an email the Friday before the start of classes that said there was still a hold on my account and I would not be able to use my ID to get into buildings, eat in the dining hall, etc.

So I went a week without eating anything except granola and the occasional hot pocket given to me out of pity by my friend. The lady who handles the accounts is on part-time status due to medical problems so there wasn't really anyway I could be sure that she was in the office and would help me. I call her Friday, the day my loans were supposed to disburse.

"You should have been able to use your ID this whole week."

Thanks for letting me starve, guys. I swear it feels like they just don't want me here.

(Oh, I also just found out that I'm on academic probation from my ACADEMIC MENTOR they assigned me. Thanks for letting me know!)

diabeticmoodswing
Nov 13, 2012
I'm in the middle of finals week. Bombed my Spanish presentation but managed to not completely gently caress up my other exam today. Have to pack all of the poo poo in my room and move it out. Down four flights of stairs. I've been dreading it all year.

My complaint: the loving Wi-Fi.

I live in one of the largest residence halls on campus (Freshman, hello.) and there are two access points. For a building of ~175 girls. Two. Access. Points. From the hours of 5pm to 1am the Wi-Fi is actually non-existent. I guess that's when everyone decides to do homework or stream Netflix. It was worse during the winter because you had to walk through the cold and the wind to get to the library to use the internet.

Petty complaint: My class has an exam at 9:00 am and the class is usually at 1:30 pm :(

• Locked thread