Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TrekBek
Mar 27, 2013

slug life
I'm in a very small program-- about two other kids started in my month, besides me-- and it's been a struggle to have classes actually, you know, exist. At first, the administration was like, "If there aren't five people for this class, we'll cancel it." Then, it became four. Then, three. Then, they got rid of it entirely, and started assigning classes based on the phases of the moon or something. I'm doing courses that very much require real human interaction, but they're all online because we're too much of a hassle to deal with.

I could basically just put down, "I go to Full Sail," and be done with it, really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread