Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Being a non traditional student sucks so much.

Sweet, two hot girls in my discussion group!

They're both closer to my daughter's age than mine.

Oh well, wonder what that old overweight housewife that talks about her children non-stop is doing after class, she doesn't have a ring...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

You have the story backwards, which is weird, because I put it in order. Maybe your brain is broken.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Finding adult girls isn't creepy, guy. Pursuing them romantically probably would be. I don't want to hang out with younger girls or be involved with them in any way. Finding out they're out of my age range is something that happens after looking at them.

Also, I'm not old enough to be their father, and I don't know if they're romantically "taken", I've just reached the point in my life where the appropriate age range for me to date isn't "anyone of adult age", and am adjusting to it appropriately.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

But their hair smells so great, you know?

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

"Take the quiz as many times as you want online, I'll take the highest grade!"

*every attempt sends an email to my student email *

Thanks guy.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

I got all excited because there are two girls in my class that are sisters. We need groups of three and I picked one group tgat had no one in it and just prayed the sisters both signed up. I thought for sure it'd make communication a breeze, and no way way they'd let each other down, right? Well one sister signed up but the other picked another group and we got stuck with Mr. Show's up to one class a month.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

One class has an 18 year old kid who won't shut the gently caress up about how he's the world's greatest entrepreneur because of his CutCo career. The other class has the biggest poo poo head economic major who will correct anyone who offers an opinion about how the world works with minutia on some micro economic topic that probably matters gently caress all. I pray they get the same class at one point. Neither of these classes have anything to do with economics.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

speshl guy posted:

This thread got pretty racist pretty fast.

Things operate differently in other countries. There are often imperceptible differences in how people travel, walk, talk, or what is socially acceptable or not in other countries compared to your own. Often the confusion that goes hand-in-hand with adapting to new rules and practices is perceived as idiocy or cluelessness. When foreign students find themselves ostracized, consciously or not, by other students because of these differences, they tend to group together based on their similarities.

There, I just did your Sociology 101 homework for you guys, move on. I leave you with this Onion article.

http://www.theonion.com/article/awkward-new-international-student-saw-his-entire-f-33589

Yea but it's like, so annoying, you know?

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Picnic Princess posted:

Oh, did I mention this is a first year general education class? You know, the ones that are supposed to be dumb filler classes for idiots right out of high school? What the gently caress is this guy thinking?

Here's what he's thinking:

"This is a general education class for idiots right out of high school so it's going to be packed. gently caress grading 43 stupid papers that will have at least 20 idiotic submissions. 14 projects is easier to grade."

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

One of my professors is e-mailing chapters of books that we have quizzes on and while it's kind of nice, it sure does suck that I (meaning the VA) rented the book!

Anyways, paper due, gently caress writing it.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

A White Guy posted:

What strange version of english do you speak? When you leave an a s off a possessing noun in english, it means that there are multiple nouns possessing something. As in, 'Rachels' dicks' means multiple Rachels have multiple dicks.

Now do it if one Chris has one dick.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Ibid is good.
Ibid is cool.
Don't mark me down for using Ibid.
That makes you the fool.

I wrote that today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Low Desert Punk posted:

Started the Summer semester this week. For some reason I'm always in classes with what has to be the same dickhead in different skin every time. They all act so similar, they're skinny white guys who are very loud and argumentative and constantly offering anecdotes and media recommendations that nobody asked for.

The professor seems very sweet, and it's almost funny to see her entire demeanor change when he opens his mouth.

I have this girl in one of my summer classes, she sat down first day and since then she's non-stop. She's gay, she'll let you know, even though there's no reason to have that come up in a conversation. Did you know she's gay? She calls her girlfriend her partner, so people know she's gay. That's why she does that, so they know she's gay. Something bad happened to her niece, she's really broken up about it. Oh you're not going to ask? She's going to tell you anyways, and talk about it all class.

She's a freshman though, she'll figure it out.

• Locked thread