Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

New challenge! I just got a SNES USB adapter cord and want to put that controller to good use!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

judgementbringer
Oct 9, 2012
So, this thread is pretty dead huh? :(

Well, since it's been over a month since Shlapintogan has posted in here, would anyone be upset if I posted a challenge of my own?

luigionlsd
Jan 9, 2006

i dont know what this is i think its some kind of nazi giraffe or nazi mountains or something i dont know

judgementbringer posted:

Well, since it's been over a month since Shlapintogan has posted in here, would anyone be upset if I posted a challenge of my own?

I wouldn't personally be opposed but you would probably want to mark it "unofficial" or something since the OP mentions certain users who are allowed to post "real" challenges.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

judgementbringer posted:

He did have a two-week gap in his posting period, so there's probably some circumstances at work here. I've shot him off a PM, let's see if he drops by.

Doctor Hospital
Jul 16, 2011

what

So hey, I've been a bit busy lately with a lot of stuff. Since it has been so long since I've posted an official challenge, I'll open up the thread to posting challenges so that you guys can have something to play.

Sorry for letting this fall off, I hope you guys had fun with the games I picked.

Dross
Sep 26, 2006

Every night he puts his hot dogs in the trees so the pigeons can't get them.

I hereby challenge those still following this thread to:

Challenge is to get the true ending by finishing the game with a record of no losses.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Dross posted:

Challenge is to get the true ending by finishing the game with a record of no losses.

:stare:

Next, please!

Dross
Sep 26, 2006

Lizard Wizard posted:

:stare:

Next, please!

It's actually not nearly as hard as the NES one.

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages

Dross posted:

Dross posted:

It's actually not nearly as hard as the NES one.

Yeah, I had far more trouble with Mike Tyson and the Wii title.

Dross
Sep 26, 2006

I can lower the challenge to just "finish the game" and have extra credit for the true ending.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I get the feeling this challenge would go "Steamroll everyone, get whupped by Hoy Quarlow" for me.

heytallman
Aug 30, 2013

Is not actually tall.

DeathChicken posted:

I get the feeling this challenge would go "Steamroll everyone, get whupped by Hoy Quarlow" for me.

gently caress, I was about to post the same thing. Cheating rear end mother loving old man.

heytallman
Aug 30, 2013

Is not actually tall.
I know this is technically a double post, but it's been a few days. Despite the fact I know I don't have much of a chance of beating the Special Circuit, let alone perfecting it, I will stream the rest of the game that I can beat over at http://www.hitbox.tv/heytallman in a few minutes.

Stream ended early when my rom decided to freeze on Mad Clown twice.

vvv Yes, but I never know when it's more useful to do that than super punch.

heytallman fucked around with this message at 03:25 on May 20, 2014

Dross
Sep 26, 2006

heytallman posted:

I know this is technically a double post, but it's been a few days. Despite the fact I know I don't have much of a chance of beating the Special Circuit, let alone perfecting it, I will stream the rest of the game that I can beat over at http://www.hitbox.tv/heytallman in a few minutes.

Do you know about double tapping the heavy punch button for rapid punches?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doom Goon
Sep 18, 2008

I wanted to mention that, while they're no replacement for this one, there are a couple other challenge-y threads going on. The annual Final Fantasy V Four Job Fiesta starts soon (only one day left to register if doing a Berserker risk, otherwise registration is open until it ends I think), and the Kirby Marathon thread been going on since December.

• Locked thread