Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

LeafyOrb posted:

"I'm snooping through someone else's email better read out loud so everyone can hear me."

Really show? Who does this?

everyone in my family does, what's the problem :confused:

Incidentally so now Nick has gone from "I killed someone in a zombie-haze and I feel bad" to "welp, those Naiads will dry out and die and that's too loving bad because they're murderers" and I'm not sure I like that. I'm not fond of emotional whiplash like that and I doubt most others are. Really I'm interested if that kid is actually going to go back to the mute or just ignore her because she's a "mutant"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

wait, when are we getting more Grimm again?

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

I really can't wait until the next episode now, I mean there is just soooo much to consider with Wu's situation. Sure Nick and Co. could've brought him into the fold and explained things like "hey you remember that time you started eating your couch? Yeah you were cursed by a witch, not even joking" but then you also have to consider that after all the poo poo Wu has gone through how WOULD he react?

Good points have been raised, he just found out that a) something that terrified him from childhood on was not only real but b) was feasting on the fetus of a woman he loves. Like holy poo poo I think most people would kind of fall off the wagon after something that traumatic occurred. I think Nick is right that they shouldn't tell him that what he saw was real because that would probably make it worse, I think them telling him that he's a hero is the BEST thing they could've done because Wu needed some reassurance that he still did the right thing, even though he may think he is crazy. He doesn't need Captain Wizard (can't remember what wizards are called) and Detective Grimm telling him that not only are Aswang real but possibly other horrors from his childhood psyche as well. All he needs is support from his friends and I believe Nick and Hank can still give him that.

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

"Adalind is asleep, do you want to talk to her?"

"I don't"

Oh Hank, what would the show be like if it didn't have this campy humour :allears:

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

do we have a season premiere date? As much as I love watching superhero shows I need some body horror back in my life

• Locked thread