Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
savagehenry
Jul 20, 2006

unvoiced linguolabial trill

This is a pretty good game, and every class is neat so pick whatever and have fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

savagehenry
Jul 20, 2006

Call of Cholula posted:

Best video in the history of youtube.

This poo poo happens daily, pubbie mumble's a great alternative to podcasting while you play or whatever.

savagehenry
Jul 20, 2006

J3ng4 posted:

I just watched a warrior solo the level 20 Molten Duo boss. Shadowshift(Omiko) is my loving hero! :krad:

Sorry I didn't get the end bit, I was in shock.

Omiko is the new king of videogames.

savagehenry
Jul 20, 2006

Zhulik posted:

I'm fairly certain literally not a single fractal contains undead, I don't know what you're even talking about.

Sounds like Cliffside, which can be made a lot easier by corralling the acolytes somewhere and keeping them blind and/or busy. Honestly though, if you're not having fun just take a break and come back in a month or two with a fresh set of eyes. I like to look at encounters like this as a puzzle; there's always a way to do it with what you have on hand, you just need to figure out what it is. The Underground Facility is a hot mess but that's a separate issue entirely in my opinion.

savagehenry
Jul 20, 2006

Pictured: SFD Lilliputian Squad Alpha moments before being dispatched on assignment for Arus's weekly lap band replacement.

savagehenry
Jul 20, 2006

These are the fake ones that have been floating around via Pastebin for a while, aren't they? As much as I'd love a way to not lose my Golem by running into ankle-deep water and the corruption line elite would be hilarious, some of the other ones seem like a bit of a stretch.

savagehenry
Jul 20, 2006

ANET posted:

Scarlet has activated additional defenses on the Breachmaker during the Prime Hologram encounter. Thirty seconds into the battle, lasers will target the areas near the entrance portal and the elevator leading to the Breachmaker’s interior. Being hit by these attacks will count against the “No More Tricks, Scarlet” achievement.

savagehenry
Jul 20, 2006

I'm just glad this Thandlegorp guy remains a hypothetical construct, he sounds like a real maroon.

savagehenry
Jul 20, 2006

IT'S APRIL FOREVER

savagehenry
Jul 20, 2006

:stare:

(goty 2014)

savagehenry
Jul 20, 2006

Erdricks posted:

What vendor?

The Armorsmith NPC in the TP hall in Divinity's Reach has them, for some reason.

savagehenry
Jul 20, 2006

gandlethorpe posted:

I love how the thing that is hooking back on this game after not playing for 9 months is literally collecting junk.

I'm just glad you're back :3:

savagehenry
Jul 20, 2006

Gourd of Taste posted:

no I mean people explicitly avoid advertising in sfdchat that they're doing fractals, and are pretty open about it how it's because they're worried they'll get stuck with new people

what I'm getting at is the policy probably isn't encouraging as much inclusivity as it might seem!

buddy do you want to do some fractals y/n

~koach kadash, fractal illuminati member~

savagehenry
Jul 20, 2006

Jaeger's right, pack it up. We're pastel the point of no return.

savagehenry
Jul 20, 2006

god bless

savagehenry
Jul 20, 2006

Goddamnit Cletus.

savagehenry
Jul 20, 2006

jaegerx posted:

You people are killing Lonk. Remember that.

He's been dead on the inside for months, so really it's not as cruel as it would be normally.

savagehenry
Jul 20, 2006

Kessel posted:

Players will no longer take multiple damage packets walking downslope.

WHAT THE gently caress ANET

savagehenry
Jul 20, 2006

Never don't trust Nilgoow.

savagehenry
Jul 20, 2006

put that poo poo in the OP, arus

savagehenry
Jul 20, 2006

ItBurns posted:

That's the armor from Arah. As is the case with all armor, the human female version is much better.

That's what I figured too, but it has a stupid little wing flourish animation when it pops in/out of the form in the trailer.

Tivac, you're fired.

savagehenry
Jul 20, 2006

That honestly looks pretty great as-is, I'm not really sure what you're going for so I'll just compliment the current look.

savagehenry
Jul 20, 2006

~three years later~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

savagehenry
Jul 20, 2006

this is the greatest day of my life thanks videogame

• Locked thread