Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FlyingToilets
May 2, 2010
After two years of casually working towards it I'm about to finally finish my first legendary, sunrise, and was looking for a twilight owner who would be interested in working together to unlock both GS skins for each of us. I could trade you my unbound sunrise, you equip it to unlock the skin and then combine it with your twilight to make an eternity which you then trade back to me. I'm also willing to do it the other way around if someone has an unbound twilight and is interested. If anyone is interested PM me and we can start talking about details, compensation for the person who loses the legendary and safety.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread