Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

Does the transmute a class starter item to another unbound item trick still work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

New ranger build video is almost as good as the previous guardian one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeO4kks83gs

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

I got tired of being a guardian running around in half naked armor.

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

Hit 80 on my warrior today so I celebrated with a couple cultural pieces and using the leftover Primeval pieces I didn't use on my guardian.

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

Asura mesmer representing.

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

Something tells me that the thread is about to get flooded with a whole lot of white female human underboob princesses.

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

Did someone say we were escaping from LA?

This is the only proper answer then.

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

Have you seen my husband?

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

Drunk again.

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

This thread might have a Fatal Attraction situation on its hands

Instead of boiling his rabbit, they are going to boil butter.

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

Erdricks posted:

Kasmeer's staff is back for sale, limited time only!

What's the time frame on this? I've been sitting on some gems in hopes that it would come back someday, and I'm stuck at work all day.

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

Tivac posted:

That's exactly what it is. Instead of dripping them out alongside living story updates we stuffed them all into a single feature pack.

Now about that promised TP update...

I've got two co-workers playing now who came over from WoW and both say their #1 complaint is that the TP sucks for filtering out unusable items to find stuff they can actually use.

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

This is the best patch. :swoon:

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

BombermanX posted:

How many people in here have THAT much ocd that they need to buy every goddamn thing.

You have no idea.

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

Primeval is looks great on either sex. I'm not using the whole set, but I like the effect.

I finished my season 2 meta today on my main account so I celebrated by buying an outfit on my alt account.

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

It has begun!

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

UchihaHirou posted:

Congrats on getting the hard part done. Did you mystic toilet that, get it as a world drop, or buy it from the TP?

World drop off Shadow Behemoth.

I contemplated selling it at first but had always said if I was going to grind a legendary it was going to be either The Dreamer or Quip. GW2 chose for me.

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

Guardian staff #1 has now been surpassed with Necro Wall of Terror for EoTM bag farming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABCya_k0zLA

Geekslinger fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Apr 28, 2014

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

I'll take a ride on the necro train.

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Goon magical girls assemble!

Sailor Jupiter! Sailor Mars! Sailor Arus!!

Should have included the shot with my rear end.

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

A new edition of making it rain necro style in EoTM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndJeFxPrR8g

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

Kazoo posted:

Silly hats only. :frogbon:

The first meeting of the Silly Hats Club was great, but it drove all the non-members to talk about huge vaginas for the next ten minutes in guild chat.

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

Tier 3 Charr racial helm.

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I kind of want to swap my thief and my necromancer's names since nobody ever seems to know what a goshawk is or how to pronounce it. :saddowns: Goon advice needed: Is Lorikeet any more recognizable as a kind of bird? Pretend that you don't know my whole in-game naming gimmick is bird species, I guess.

I know what a Goshawk is but I always read it is Go-shawk even though I know better. The keet in Lorikeet sticks out more avian for me.

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

Bret Hart posted:

Well I just found a new way to have fun, tag all the veterans in sight and bring them to a player and flee the scene! :haw:

Training mobs on other players has been a staple of any MMO since UO and EQ. It is never not fun.

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

Traxus IV posted:

Bobble forever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or7xhg-R7rM

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

Appropriate avatar and post combo.

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

His name was even Johnny Bravo.

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

Aegis only sucks when you are using a shield. Otherwise, what's up master race guardian supremacy?

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

CLAM DOWN posted:

Man I left like 2 minutes too soon.

You might say you were premature?

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I finished off most of my 80s via crafting, but then their map completion really sucks. :( I really wish waypoints were unlocked account wide, it would make repeat map exploration much more enticing.

But then we'd have nothing to scold Diego about.

I leveled up Rebelle with a bday book, then about 30 tomes I farmed up from various events. Then I craft leveled cooking, jewel, and then artificing. I did the last few levels running the Karma train in EOTM.

It was actually more of a chore running around and grabbing all of the important waypoints I did not have just so I could participate in stuff like teq and guild missions.

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

Lonk posted:

I'm posting, deal with it

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

I was bored tonight so I made a thing with my wardrobe collection.

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

Alteisen posted:

The tightest pants.

What armor set is that?

It is a mixture of stuff but the pants are the Aetherblade heavy.

Bauxite posted:

Is that Nova?

That is what I was going for.

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

CLAM DOWN posted:

Are those pants that tight on a male character model?

Dreggon posted:

I also need to know this

No, for both humans and norn they have a different look to them. Only the ladies get the tight pants.

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

I found Hulk this morning.

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

Lonk posted:

Welp I've hit 10k achievement points and already used my total makeover kit on my mesmer.

Now taking suggestions for fitting sword and/or focus skins!

Dragon's Jade Aspect for your focus. Ceremonial Sabre (or keep the rapier) until we get a proper katana skin.

Also Moot.

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

CLAM DOWN posted:

Worst OP and least amount of OP updates ever in history of MMOHMO the subforum.

This is my :dealwithit: pose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

CLAM DOWN posted:

THERE IS NO JOKING ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD, THE BEST MMO THREAD

I want to light you on fire.

Not pictured was The Moot on my hip.

• Locked thread