Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Tomarse posted:

Your parents seem like pretty cool people who would do anything they can to help you.
You should consider talking to them and perhaps getting one of them (or an alternative responsible adult) to accompany you to the GP/dermatologist appointment to support you,qPr explanation/demonstration of your symptoms. Get it sorted.

My own father was told three seperate people today watch small white worms wiggle out of my arms or face, including my New therapist who said it was disgusting, and he said in all sincerity he Absolutely believed I thougHT it wad all real so I dont know maN
Oo
Im simply unconvinced all that meth made me halllucinate this

https://youtu.be/CwGxkBCMI_Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

14 BAR RIFF posted:

My own father was told three seperate people today watch small white worms wiggle out of my arms or face, including my New therapist who said it was disgusting, and he said in all sincerity he Absolutely believed I thougHT it wad all real so I dont know maN
Oo

Now it's a sad thread again.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?
Time to go home, Dave

Fuelslt1
Jun 23, 2007
Maybe if I sell enough undercoating, I'll eventually stop being a gigantic prick.

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Oo

Meth is a hell of a drug. Ask your dad to put you into rehab and/or move back home.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

TheFonz posted:

I don't like this thread anymore :(

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe
no civic is worth this :(

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
There are no worms :(

TheNothingNew
Nov 10, 2008
Ain't nothing coming out of your face but noise and grease, man.

Time for a therapist that does more than smile and nod.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Please just call your dad and ask him to come get you, seriously

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
You're awesome man but I think you do have to realize that real or not those worms seem to be strongly correlated to your meth use.

Stay safe.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

:sympathy:

Jeherrin
Jun 7, 2012
That video was genuinely upsetting. Please call home, Dave. :(

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Jeherrin posted:

That video was genuinely upsetting.

Aye, no pleasure to be gained from this at all.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I'm with my friend at his hospital and I think I'm gonna get involuntaried again.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Whatever happens I hope you get help. Cooperate if you can. Good luck!

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

14 BAR RIFF posted:

I'm with my friend at his hospital and I think I'm gonna get involuntaried again.

Good luck. Get better.

literally a fish
Oct 2, 2014

German officer Johannes Bolter peeks out the hatch of his Tiger I heavy tank during a quiet moment before the Battle of Kursk - c:1943 (colorized)
Slippery Tilde

meatpimp posted:

Good luck. Get better.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

meatpimp posted:

Good luck. Get better.

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe
Internet strangers make for a lousy support group, 14, but know that you've made me laugh, for real. If it turns out that you're the project car, take the time to fix yourself up right. I'm looking forward to a lot more stories from you.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

meatpimp posted:

Good luck. Get better.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat

meatpimp posted:

Good luck. Get better.

We're pulling for you 13/14.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
Best of luck man.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

meatpimp posted:

Good luck. Get better.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
get better soon dave

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

meatpimp posted:

Good luck. Get better.

For real man. People you don't know on the Internet are rooting for you!

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
Please get better. Everyone is rooting for you.

Siochain
May 24, 2005

"can they get rid of any humans who are fans of shitheads like Kanye West, 50 Cent, or any other piece of crap "artist" who thinks they're all that?

And also get rid of anyone who has posted retarded shit on the internet."

Feel better amigo. This world needs you now more than ever.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Get better dude. :)

If it's any motivation, you're still welcome to come on the Truckventure. Perhaps some travel will do you good.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
This is for the best when you have a clear head you will be thankful good luck man

Slick
Jun 6, 2003
You're motivation for me to work on my own projects. Good luck man.

piss boner
May 17, 2003

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Please get better. Everyone is rooting for you.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Brother you've got a lot of people in your corner on this. Trust them.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Didn't get put on time out.  Put in room with a sign saying quarantine no touching, everyone entering was required full neck down gloved taped suits with no masks though.  Only treatment required was a gauze wrap due to me inadvertently opening debriding and draining my own abscess.  No idea why im in pain, they actually heard me out re: symptoms persisting when sober.  Heard them discussing me outside the room and the phrase 'possibly schizoaffective disorder or some other neurological issue on top' but was not mentioned to me directly. Usage used to be daily, ~1.5g or so stopped in April, with a dramatic reduction in volume and frequency down to in the last chronological Month only two incidents with case manager made aware of the first time and this time as a response to finally feeling like I could put this entire nightmare to rest and then being flushed out like a bad turf when my arm blew open. No ideas on cause, was not due to injecting or any form of identified trauma and no answers on why I heal in such a massively longer time frame. I'm this close to choosing to live out of a back pack just so I stop feeling the crushing burden of doing Every possible thing I can to fix myself and feel better and only hurt worse And worse th more time goes forwar.

Zero loving Clue what Oxman saw crawl out of my arm other than I hear crazy is contagious

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
We're all pulling for you man.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Dude, that's a poo poo sandwich, but I'm glad it sounds like they're not just writing you off as a druggie. Take care of yourself, a bunch of us internet assholes are rooting for you and want to see you whole and well.

steady
Feb 28, 2011
Pillbug

Liquid Communism posted:

Dude, that's a poo poo sandwich, but I'm glad it sounds like they're not just writing you off as a druggie. Take care of yourself, a bunch of us internet assholes are rooting for you and want to see you whole and well.

Basically this.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Dude, take care of yourself. I hope they find some treatment path for you :(

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Good luck dude, if this doctor helps you hold on to him like gold.

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Zero loving Clue what Oxman saw crawl out of my arm other than I hear crazy is contagious

It was like tiny baby maggots. My girlfriend saw it too. I'd guess it was lack of wound care rather than coming from inside though...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Amusingly, the canary in a coal mine significance behind being fine with occasionally showering with tilex and a green scrub pad, spraying my mattress and pillows with raid before sealing them in trash bags and painters plastic before covering them To sleep on, and sealing my carpet in with painters plastic before placing shelving boards down for a safe walk path because stepping on my carpet makes my flesh crawl for hours because They were all temporary measures to kill off whatever was getting at me until I could be diagnosed properly and be cured. Because obviously if I did that ALL the time thatd be loving crazy.

• Locked thread