Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
Checking in to the thread for this awesome show. , almost completely caught up on the podcast eps now. Was at the Town Hall show the other weekend, and can die happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

Alaemon posted:

The town of Sparks, Nevada got mentioned in court today. Clearly, I was the only denizen of G'loot Praktaw in the room, since no one else reacted.

You pronounced that incorrectly.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

Illinois Smith posted:

This new Beyond Belief is so, so great. Hogdman and Scott Aukerman are the best Vampire Twins.

Ooooh! I was at this one. I can't wait to hear how much of the mistakes they kept.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

Diet Poison posted:

The best Sadie moments are when she sees Nightmares the Clown.

..........Clown!

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
Oh man. The version of this Beyond Belief at Town Hall/the one that was released in main podcast continuity was infinitely more comprehensible than the largo variant we just got.

Awesome to see the evolution/streamlining that happened in the creation process there.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

docbeard posted:

Yeah, I haven't even made it all the way through the variant yet, I pretty much found I'd rather be listening to the original. Though I like the more blatantly Woody Allen-ish portrayal of Johnny Vampire in this one.

I agree that's the most interesting counterpoint. John Hodgeman was just kind of being himself, but the woody allen influence is clearer now.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
Wow what a blast of a show. I'm excited that they introduced a couple people in the curtain call as "From Work Juice East" meaning we can expect them as semi-regulars I hope?

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
Just re-listened to the September monologues episode of Night Vale with the Bell house live show in recent memory.

I don't think I will be able to be talked off my head cannon that Gummy is what happens when Steve Carlsberg gets thrown out of Night Vale for speaking forbidden truths.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
Fanfic is not limited to night vale fans. The whole ep had me in stitches.

"I'm the high school, aren't I?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
I kinda wish I had seen the late show now. This was amazing

• Locked thread