Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Foom
Jul 5, 2007

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
The Raiders could take just about anyone with their first round pick and I'd be pleased as punch.

Ok, not Manziel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Foom
Jul 5, 2007

Blitz7x posted:

I'd probably be more happy with Khalil Mack than Clowney tbh

I'm starting to think along these lines as well. Of course, I'd prefer Bridgewater before either of them, but I doubt he drops as far as #5.

Dr. Foom
Jul 5, 2007

Blitz7x posted:

Pleeeaaaassseeee

Mack or Watkins are going to be at 5, and then Reggie's going to trade down to 30 and take another CB.

It is known.

Dr. Foom
Jul 5, 2007

Azhais posted:

They're poking fun at the Raiders again

In a draft where the Raiders could draft any number of potentially "safe" offensive linemen, why must ESPN remind me of Robert Gallery?

• Locked thread