Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler

Febreeze posted:

I should finally pay close attention to this since it looks like the Giants are drafting top 5. While I'd be down with the Clown I think I'd prefer an OT if this is a good year for them. Maybe trade down to some desperate team in need of a QB.

I'm 100% down with Clown but barring that, this dude seems ideal at the other tackle spot:

bewbies posted:

Cyrus Koundjio, Alabama, 1st
One of the best run blocking OTs I’ve ever seen. Strength, speed and agility are the best in the draft; moves incredibly well for his size, very light on his feet. Technique in pass blocking is still pretty raw, very powerful but doesn’t always use his hands as well as he could. Incredibly nasty player, especially in run blocking, actively seeks out people to hit even if he doesn’t need to. Prototypical run blocking OT with some upside to be an elite pass blocker as well. Prospect comparison: Branden Albert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
Would the Giants touch Lee or Evans? I saw a blip from Pauline stating Reese is very interested in the latter.

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
http://www.bigblueview.com/2014-nfl...as-am-nfl-draft

Looks like Mike Evans killed it; he's probably going a couple picks before the Giants now.

• Locked thread