Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

Vengarr posted:

For real though please tell me who the Eagles will draft so I can watch some college film in order to appear knowledgeable, and then be really confused when they pick someone different

It's a ritual as old as time itself

Hopefully a top safety or cornerback.

I watched Week 2 Chargers/Eagles yesterday when I was refreshing myself on Vick, and JESUS that defense is soooo cringe worthy horrible to start the season off with. It's crazy how much they improved. They were still showing potential with turnovers, but jeeeez. Rivers made it look like child's play out there with how horrible the secondary was. The Eagles D really deserve a lot of credit for how much they turned it around. I'd love to see what they can do with another year and some exceptional talent added to the secondary.

Expecting Brandon Graham to leave in free agency, or probably via a trade. He's a little expensive for a backup and he's actually a pretty incredible 4-3 DE. Just not so much as a 3-4 LB.

89 fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Feb 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
So, Eagles gonna draft receiver now in the first round instead of the more needed position...defensive backs?

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I know it's super unlikely to happen....but I don't know how I feel about the rumors of the Eagles grabbing Manziel. I was starting to warm up to Nicky Foles :(

Manziel seems like a punk rear end anyways. That's my scientific pre-draft analysis of Johnny Manziel.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

Clowney & Mario Williams would be just as fun as Clowney & JJ Watt. I think.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
What the Eagles gonna dooooo?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Brandon Cooks keeps getting mocked to the Eagles at 22. Which is cool and all, but I just don't see that happening. He's basically DeSean Jackson v. 2.0, which is a good thing. But I just don't believe the Eagles are gonna get rid of DeSean and replace him with such a similar player. I'm thinking they just want a big reciever and DeSean is not the direction they are wanting to go.

Amongst everything else with him.

• Locked thread