Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spincut
Jan 14, 2008

Oh! OSHA gonna make you serve time!
'Cause you an occupational hazard tonight.

aldantefax posted:

You can ask mechanical questions, if you like. I'm going to be preparing the playtest materials for all the pertinent mechanical sections that need proofreading and testing this week, so hopefully between administrative business tasks and cleaning up the raws there will be some additional things to talk about. I hope I can get all this stuff ready to go by Sunday US time after our biweekly meeting, so here's hoping!

I'd love to do some playtesting with my group. I already talked about the game when it got started in F&F and everyone was really excited about it.

Also, are you still in SF? It'd be awesome to help you out with in-house playtesting too (I live there too).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spincut
Jan 14, 2008

Oh! OSHA gonna make you serve time!
'Cause you an occupational hazard tonight.

aldantefax posted:

Yes! I am still based in the SF Bay Area. If you (or anybody else) would like to do a playtest some weekend, I recently had an idea storm of adventure ideas shamelessly ripped off of video games and other esoteric RPG things, but we'll need to plan that ahead. I know Humbug Scoolbus and Potsticker would want to play; Ewen Cluney might, also, since he's in the area.

Sweet! Shoot me a PM when things get more together (or I can shoot you one) and I'd love to help out!

• Locked thread