Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Any idea how much the MSRP will be if you do release it commercially? I've wanted to play this ever since I read about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

So... wait, people on 4chan are throwing a hissy fit because you want to look into changing some of the art to make it appeal to a wider audience and because you're worried that it may stir up some unnecessary controversy, and openly talking about just pirating the game because of that?

loving hell, I knew there was a reason I avoided 4chan like it was the plague of the internet. And to openly advocate it in a thread where the person translating it is answering questions? loving hell.

Aldantefax: When you release the game, will it be as stand-alone books, or will it be as a set (ala Warhammer Fantasy 3rd edition)? Have you thought about how to incorporate the cards into it? (There are cards right? Or am I just misremembering jRPGs again?)

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Galaga Galaxian posted:

I can't decide which is more amusing, the Cook somehow literally transforming items into meat, or that (s)he's just so drat happy and eager to serve up some Charbroiled Charybdis that any other potentially useful materials (claws, hides, bones, etc) are ruined in the processes of preparing it for cooking.

"Yay! We killed the cockatrice! Now we can use it to make som-"
"Out of the way! I have an idea for the most delicious dish!" :chef:

Are all the monsters made out of meat though? Because if not, that can lead to some... interesting conversations.

"Hey guys! Stew's ready!"
"Great! Wait, where did you get the meat for the stew?"
"Oh, from the last monster we killed"
"But... that was a stone golem..."

• Locked thread