Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AccidentalHipster
Jul 5, 2013

Whadda ya MEAN ya never heard of Dan Brereton?
Personally, I think that "Payday" is good if you want to keep it largely a money thing with a sly in-joke deeply hidden, but "Chocolate Coins" is better if you want to make it obviously silly and want the snack aspect to be apparent. "Tasty Gold" is a bit of a compromise between the two and is a nice Avatar: The Last Airbender reference to boot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AccidentalHipster
Jul 5, 2013

Alien Rope Burn posted:

It's pretty ubiquitous here in the US, due to the bar being distributed by Hershey's, our 800-pound gorilla of a candy company. It's basically a caramel log covered in salted peanuts, and there are variations where it's covered in chocolate.

I've lived my whole life in the US of A and I've heard more about Zero than Payday. Personally, I think the Payday reference is almost half as obscure as the Stone=Peter business from Deadlands. It's not pants-on-head retarded like with Deadlands, but it's still a very opaque in-joke that you'd only get if you read the "behind the scenes" notes.

AccidentalHipster
Jul 5, 2013

Squizzle posted:

Dough? Possibly mounds of dough...?

I can't believe I didn't think of this.

AccidentalHipster
Jul 5, 2013

Hey, uh, this thread still happening? Because I wanna hear more news about this game. Like, are there any big changes that you've needed to do with some of the items or mechanics?

• Locked thread