Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hermetian
Dec 9, 2007
This is a cute plot twist, and a historically accurate one at that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Oh wow that's quite a sale. And the Kickstarter art is improving too. I'll show it off a bit later, we have an update coming in a second!

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Update 8

Music: Cado Astrum (Latin for 'Fallen Star')

S-Stay here, I'm going to look for someone...!

(He rushes out of the room, leaving me here, alone, to worry.)

(In the first place, should we even have to worry? Surely their theories will hold up...Surely that is the case, right?)

(I stand there for several minutes, glancing fervently at my watch and growing more and more agitated as time crawls by.)

There isn't anyone here! Just a damned receptionist who won't say anything!

(I stand still before the spectacle, thinking that maybe it isn't over yet. Maybe everything worked out.)

I had to show this line. I'm sure you all agree.

(Is it my fault? Why did I even think to suggest anything...)

(But...But if I hadn't stopped Cyrus, then this would have happened anyway, right?)

I-Is this it!?

Keep your head down!

(...!)

(He covers my head with his arms and torso.)

We need t-

There's an enormous explosion and the sound of glass shattering.

(A whooping, deeply-bass sound resonates from outdoors. The window has shattered.)

Rrgh-!

Sir...?

(He slides off me and collapses, clutching his arm.)

S-...Cyr-?

(On my knees, I begin reaching out to him, but quickly pull back: it would only make things worse to touch him.)

(I look out the window that is no longer there.)

(Somewhere far away, I hear Cyrus yelling.)

Now get us out of here!

Cyrus...

Hurry, drat it!

(I can't believe this...)

(We failed.)

Bye, David :smith:

(It...It even irradiated me, although I escaped?)

Where is my mentor...?

(The words come out on their own and are spoken in earnest.)

I'm here, Winter.

Are we going to die?

You won't.

What...? Are you going to die?

I don't think so.

...What happened, sir?

(The words roll up my throat as a stone, and I choke as they part from my lips. I have no idea why I even bother asking.)

(The next and last thing he says is spoken while looking up at me with bitterness and guilt in his eyes.)

(I know exactly what happened. I saw what happened. I...I know what happened. To call this realization 'devastating' would not be an appropriately poignant description. My heart feels as though it's bleeding, broken and damned. I don't even know exactly what I'm crying over, now. Just...Comprehending this is difficult. It's difficult.)

I-It's hard...

(Something wheels into the room, but I can't see it, I can only hear it.)

W-We're sick, right? We're irradiated and sick?

You are, and you'll have to lie on the ground to get better, okay?

(The other people in the room crowd over Cyrus, who decidedly deserves the extra attention.)

Will we be alright, then?

Yes, it'll be alright. You'll be alright. Just lie down.

Wha...What about my mentor?

We'll be taking him into another room to look after his deeper wounds. Now come on, you need to lie down.

(I want to think that I will be okay, even in this nausea. I just want to be okay...)

(The paramedic lifts my arm and inserts an IV into the back of my hand. I flinch at the small pain, feeling more sensitive than usual.)

We're administering a drug that will clear away all the radiation inside of you.

Future drugs! Though I suppose that makes sense. I mean they can go to words that literally have magic, so why not?

It'll heal you rather quickly-will even stop the later effects from coming on. You'll still feel the early symptoms eventually, though, and you aren't going to like it. It's going to hurt and it's going to feel disgusting.

What are the early symptoms, exactly?

...Well, you'll feel weak, you'll feel dizzy, and you'll have a headache and fever. The worst of it, though, would probably be the puking and diarrhea.

(What...?)

Noooo...

I'm sorry, there really isn't anything we can do about it.

(She places her gloved hand on my forehead, wiping away my sweat and hair.)

If you want to, we can put you to sleep and wait until the symptoms go away.

(I shake my head slowly.)

I don't want to sleep. I'll probably have nightmares or something.

Keep this part in mind for when we're going through the other route.

...Hic...

Shhh...Let's stop talking about it, alright?

I killed them...I saw it...It's like it's burned in me...

Come on, you need to settle down.

(I shut up. I want to shut up. Talking puts vomit on my tongue, anyway.)

...Can I stay here for a while? Can you speak to me a little?

Sure, you'll have to be here for a while, anyway.

Lance Streetman
Feb 20, 2011

A parfait is a dessert, but it is also the French word for perfect.
:supaburn: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M :supaburn:

Really, the best part of this scene is that it's actually spoiled right on the title screen, in the background art. Also, Cado Astrum is the best song on the soundtrack and you should all listen to it.

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
Yep, this was about the point I stopped taking this game moderately seriously and started taking it properly seriously.

The Kickstarter is at 34750/49000 CAD with 12 days to go. It's going to be tight but every little bit is going to help.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

So I was wrong on what exactly would happen, but the results were still the same - everyone died.

:cry: I didn't want to be right.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
I was expecting a game over but it just keeps going, doesn't it.

Gotta say I'm a little impressed.

Elite
Oct 30, 2010
Well that escalated quickly. Then ended pretty quickly too.

Going back a few updates I like how the discussion in the thread about Cyrus' plan basically got mirrored inside the actual game. Turns out it didn't really matter but still the fusion chain-reaction feels like a nice twist rather than a copout.

I do wonder how 'Nuclear' Winter is handling this though.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
...I wonder if the system is just hosed no matter what we do. I actually wouldn't put it past this game, and it'd also mean this background and character might get reused.

Bliss Authority
Jul 6, 2011

I'm not saying it was witches

but it was witches

:stare:

Holy CRAP that's some surviors guilt.

...yeah, that universe is hosed, isn't it?

I'm going to flip a table if you can save it with information from other playthroughs.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Dischan released a picture of the calender that will be used in Episode 2

Some interesting things to note:
1) The names of the days are changed to (greek prefix)-day
2) Winter's system is at the year 7078

Lance Streetman
Feb 20, 2011

SSNeoman posted:

And here I thought "Sextday" was just a lewd joke.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
All of episode 1 happens in one day? How much of it could possibly be left?

Ghostwoods
May 9, 2013

Say "Cheese!"
Winter looks really grumpy all month.

SSNeoman posted:

Latin. If it was Greek, it'd be tess-, pent-, hex-, hept-. :coffee:

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
I bring glad tidings: The DysSys Kickstarter is funded! They hit a major second wind a few days ago and blew through the last $6000.

Now let's hit some stretch goals! $54000CA gets 2 more major NPCs and some minor ones. $59000CA gets more explorable areas and more stuff to do. $64000CA gets a prologue chapter (which will also be a free demo of sorts) about Winter's first week at Mediating School. $69000CA gets animated cutscenes.

That's about as far up as I dare get my hopes (if they keep funding at the rate they've been going, and accounting for the typical bump in the last 48 hours, they could just scrape $69k) but they've planned out up to $100k.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

"I'm Jack Frost, ho! Nice to meet ya, hee ho!"

The first stretch goal has been reached! While it may appear that the funding has slowed down, in reality, it is increasing at the same rate and the people who got expensive tiers are moving down.

MegaZeroX fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Mar 21, 2014

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
Oh, wow, I didn't expect to see a LP of this game.

I'm glad to see that Episode 2 is coming along in funding, too. This game was nice, albeit short. :unsmith:

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Update 9

(She smiles. Seeing this clearly without her suit on is nice.)

I feel like the most disgusting thing...but yes, emotionally I am much more alright...Thank you.

Don't mention it. Do you want to get up now or do you want to keep hearing me run my mouth?

I like your voice.

Thank you.

I'll get up...I want to throw up, now.

Alright, alright, alright-do you need to throw up now or can you hold it in at all?

I have been holding it in for thirty minutes...

(She sighs in a manner of defeat.)

You should have said so.

I can hold it in a little longer. I can make it to my room.

Some of the more observant of you might have noted that Winter has only one expression throughout this whole conversation. This is in contrast to the rest of the VN, where her expressions change from line to line. This is a good way to subtly tell the reader about her internal state of mind. Which is rather refreshing, since most developers do this due to laziness or lack of budget.

Are you sure?

Yes.

(No, but I really want to go to my room. It isn't like my room back home, but it at least feels like a proper place to rest.)

(She starts to look up.)

How'd your thing go-

(At the sight of me she flinches and looks disbelieving.)

We've encountered this word before, and as you might have guessed it's a curse word. Used to replace "Jesus Christ!" and the like. The writer of this VN mentioned that he was trying to create a word that had a few syllables and was not a religious reference (due to world-building, not personal beliefs). He made this word from the word "cacophony". It works rather well.

This image is a also a good point to talk about Waverly. This expression? The one you see right here? Easily the worst one in the game. It's her eyes. Her light skin tone blends with the whites of her eyes and it just looks really weird to me. Honestly, all her expressions are really...off. Outside of CGs, it looks as though she has way less shading than the other characters. Don't get me wrong, she's a good character and everything, and her design is really great, but these portraits stand out in a bad way. President Barnaby also has this problem, to a degree. But I understand that, it's quite unlikely he'll be relevant for the plot in the future.

(She immediately covers her mouth upon noticing that I'm being carried by an adult.)

I...mean...

(She stares at me for an incredibly long second before turning to the paramedic and gently placing her book down. Her mouth slowly hangs open as if to try to speak, but it seems she's unsuccessful.)

Do you want me to help you to the bathroom?

...Sure, yes-sure.

(My caretaker says nothing more and simply aids me farther on. As we pass by my roommate, she jumps to attention, starting up from her seat.)

I-Is she alright!? What happened to her!?

Radiation poisoning.

(Waverly shrinks back down into her chair.)

Don't worry, she's not irradiated anymore.

(Leaning against the door frame, she looks back out at Waverly.)

She's got the sickness, though.

(Yes. Yes, I do. Flipping the lid up, I immediately vomit into the toilet. It's almost like it's for emphasis.)

What happened?

It'd probably be better for her to tell you.

Anyway, you must be her roommate.

(Waverly says nothing, but I imagine she's nodding her answer, for the paramedic continues.)

Good. I need you to keep her from eating tonight. Wouldn't be any good for her in this state.

(I throw up again with impeccable timing.)

She'll be in there for a while, vomiting and things worse.

Just keep an eye on her, make sure she's alright.

Um...Um, alright; anything else?

If she's feeling real bad I want you to call us down at the ward with your hall's emergency line. You know where it is, right?

Y...Yeah.

Alright-and one more thing: you've got to get her a good breakfast tomorrow, and make sure that she drinks plenty of liquids. After tonight, she'll definitely be dehydrated and more than a little starved. I want you to make sure she remedies that no matter what. Understood?

'Kay, I will.

(I feel the paramedic's gaze on me again. It makes me aware that my stomach's churning off noises. I hurl again.)

You're positive you don't want anything?

Y-y-yes...

...Okay.

(I hear Waverly gasp lightly at the second sentence.)

C...Can y-you tell him that I'm sorry, too?

..Sure.

...And hey.

(Wiping my mouth with the back of my hand, I look back at the paramedic from over my shoulder.)

You're alright, Nameless Paramedic :unsmith:

(I lock eyes with her for a time, but eventually turn away.)

I'll try.

(I can feel her smiling.)

Good. Hopefully I won't be seeing you, girl.

(The door opens, and in another second, closes. I kneel in front of the toilet and retch a bit, wondering whether or not I'll be vomiting again. In nearly a minute, the sound of soft movement closes in on me from behind.)

...Do you want me to rub your back at all?

...Actually, yes: I think that would help.

(She starts massaging me with one hand up and down between my shoulder blades. The feeling is great...much appreciated.)

Thank you...

Nah, it's nothing...

Can you talk at all?

(I heave a few times before answering.)

I...I don't think I can hold much of a conversation.

Try nodding, then. I'll just ask you "yes" or "no" questions.

Gugh...

How'd your meditation go? You do it?

(I begin to shake my head but stop, because I sort of did do it. Cyrus and I really did remedy the situation. Leaning my neck right, I kind of shrug. After all, even if we managed to "succeed" it led to such an awful failure that, well, does it really matter?)

I have no idea what that is. Like, you don't know? How don't you know-did you get knocked out?

(I shake my head.)

Then, it's like...complicated?

(I nod.)

We managed to resolve a conflict...not the actual conflict but-an urgent-one...!

(Oh crap!)

(I hurl again, nearly pushing my head past the lid. When it's over I rest my arms on the seat, and my head in my hands. Waverly, frowning, continues to rub my back nicely.)

Agh...

Y'allright?

(I can't really answer past barely nodding my head.)

Then I guess something really bad happened after that?

(I repeat the same head movement.)

(Waverly pauses, clearly not sure whether or not to say what she wants to say next. She eventually chooses "yes")

...How...bad?

(I look at her. Somehow, my silence and gaze convey the message. For a moment, she stops massaging me and just looks in my eyes with a nearly empty expression: one of repressed sadness, and of worry. Continuing her massage, she goes direct.)

What happened?

The world ended.

(Waverly leaves the bathroom and allows me to sit on the toilet rather than in front of it, closing the door.)

(In fact, when I open the door, I nearly collapse.)

(Surprisingly, Waverly is there to readily catch me.)

(I nod.)

Wanna go to bed now?

Yeah...

Then get walking: dragging you across the room doesn't make me feel right.

(I can't really walk.)

You're a wicked person. I can't believe this abuse.

I run a strict ship. I'm like a fairy tale orphaner-the evil one that everyone hates.

...I really, really have no idea what you're talking about.

I was actually reading some of our foreign libraries, and there's a lot of stories about orphan abuse.

Why would you hate orphans? That's ridiculous.

Yeah, that's why they're evil.

Waverly's thing is that she really enjoys reading books. She earned a reputation for enjoying trashy romance novels.

(She smiles.)

Wanna sleep now?

Yeah-well, no, but I think I should. I feel like a pile of dirt.

:smith:

Alright, I'll turn off the light.

(I hear Waverly enter her bed with a squeak.)

Yeah?

What happened to Cyrus? Wasn't he your mentor today?

He saved me from an explosion of glass. That last time I saw him he was irradiated and bleeding.

(Waverly lets off a breathy whistle.)

Man...how did all that even happen?

I wish it was a long story, but it's not.

A soft, quiet piano melody plays here. Sadly it's also not on the soundtrack.

It was very quick, actually. It happened all fast. It's just there were a lot of things to it.

It got really hard. It turned into a thing it wasn't supposed to. I could have left, but I didn't. I wanted to do something, myself...

Man, this line. It shows how Winter shoulders all of the responsibility of the incident, even if she could not actually escape or anything. Survivor's guilt is rough.

(I sigh.)

I'll tell you more tomorrow morning at breakfast.

How was your shadowing?

Compared to yours it already sounds boring. I think all of ours were supposed to be boring. I went to a city and looked for a group of people who allegedly didn't exist. They did and we found them in the shadows.

You went to a place with, eh...'malleable' physics?

Ah, no, it was rigid. It was some kind of science or something. And man, don't ask me how, because I've got no idea. None.

Huh...

And with that, the first path comes to a close. And then, the game's opening plays.
Enjoy!

Music: Maintenance (OP Ver.)
Opening/Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ho1vyo8lKk

Seraphic Neoman fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Apr 29, 2014

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Ending B - Winter Ending (AKA Rebel Ending)

Surprise! We're taking on Waverly's PoV since Winter is out of commission.

(Then I should wake her up, right?)

Now.
I have...problems...with this ending. Both ending have shared issues, but this one comes with a slice of its own...

(Gwugh, I don't know. First off, that's really weird-I hardly know her. Secondly, just watching her in bed feels...mmrgh, sketchy. She's curled up in there, looking uncomfortable...I just can't. Frankly, it's cute. Frankly, just having that opinion makes me feel scummy.)

(Aagh...Whatever, it's probably best if she wakes up on her own...Then again, she's been shivering: she could have a fever.)

(I glance over at her from my desk...Man, I have to check. What is this, fourteen hours' rest?)

(She's...so small and...and pathetic, really. She reminds me of this one kid we had back home: a runt. It feels like anything that happens to her is too much.)

This is one of them. This ending gets weird about Winter's friends. There's nothing too awful, don't worry too much (And you don't need to look at your computer that way. Yes that look. I know you have it on your face, relax it's not that bad), it's just...it's so out of place.

(Well, I need to at least touch her forehead and make sure she's alright...or if she's not, I guess.)

(It's actually a bit cool. She sweat out a lot during the night, looks like, so I imagine any fever she's had is gone now.)

Mmf...

-!

(I pull back my hand.)

Kuh-mm...

M-Morning.

...Is it really?

(I look over my shoulder to find her rubbing her face and turning to the window.)

(She grumbles and puts a palm over one of her eyes.)

How are you feeling?

Not much...

...uh...

I mean I don't feel much of anything. Could be because of...and the medicine...

(She nods just a little.)

You seem better.

I guess.

It's actually past noon, by the way.

I figured.

You'll have to settle for lunch instead of breakfast...

(I consider apologizing, but restrain myself. I wonder if she even wants to eat. I'm guessing 'no' if that doctor was so insistent that she do so.

...Are you going back to sleep?

(...I look over my shoulder.)

...Winter?

(Out like a light. Great. I'll have to steel myself later and just...shake her awake, I guess.)

(I get back to the novel in my hand.)

(I don't think so, at least. I mean, come on, it's perfectly normal to be interested in unusual things...You just can't read this sort of thing from any Earthen source. Nothing this terrible exists.)

There's a knock on the door.

Tch.

(Great, just now? I was starting to enjoy this.)

(If it's someone important, like the doctor, then she'll say something. Anyone else would either tarry for only a bit, or keep knocking 'til they're answered.

Suddenly, the knocking gets constant and rhythmic.

Oh, man what is this. I got a feeling...

So, we have so far had a rather constant atmosphere, and we're enjoying the calm and solemness that comes after such an awful catastrophe. Didn't we? Yeah, good good.

Now, let's smash that poo poo with a sledgehammer! Take it away!

Music: Speak Loud! (Rising Superstar Irie) [You should listen to this to get the full experience. Just...try it.]

Where...where do I even begin?

I mean I get what they're going for, but...yeah...

...yeah...

Get'cher bloody hands off me, already.

(She does so.)

So can I come in now?

No.

Why on Earth not?

...You're a bastard, Irie.

Oi.

(She points at me.)

Let's be a bit sub-le, 'ere, right? Let's keep it fun.

("Fun", she says.)

And heeeeyy...I should be allowed in. Winnie is my best friend.

She is not.

By what authority dost thou make such bold claims.

By common sense, ye clod!

(She giggles)

Ye'

Girl, d'not even begin to talk mess about my Northwesterner's voice

It's like list'ning to a breeze.

And you're like listening to a cat being drawn and quartered!

Oh?

(poo poo-! Why'd I mention that!? I reflexively cover my mouth, as if I can grab what I've just said before it can reach her ears and swallow it back. Her ears perk up. She blinks.)

Drawn an' quartered? Wha's that?

(I refuse to answer)

Is'at...Is it a kind of torture...?

(I watch in repulsion as she quietly lifts her thumb to her mouth, and gently bites the nail. Nibbling, she sways the rest of her hand in slow motion. She gives me the slightest smile.)

Been reading some int'resting stuff from the libraries, eh? Old Waves...What's the book?

Forget it.

Tease. I'll find it, i'faith.

(She leans into the door, smirking. She crosses her arms, and visibly relaxes.)

Okay, love: I want you to know that I'm loving this, an' I love it dearly i'faith, but I do want to see Winnie.

(Mercy this girl is persistent...)

Didn't I say'no'?

Then, can you tell 'er that I feel bad for 'er?

Do I look like the type to spread lies?

Tell 'er I want to see 'er.

What for?

'cause I told you to.

No, I mean why do you want to see her?

(She shrugs.)

Because it's spills like that what build character, V, and I'm a scholar for character study.

Seriously, this is just obnoxious. I know this is the idea, but they succeed a little too well for a character we just met.

(Grinning again, she adds: )

Though, I admit I was int'rested in 'er before. Because she's like a little animal, and don't you want to...grab such things up an' just...

...eat them?

You're coming off too strong, it's suffocating.

Me? Me.

(She stares at me, her hands over her chest in mock disbelief. Eventually, she starts to smile. Cacol, I wish she would just go away. She drops her hands.)

Haaaaaa...It's too bad for me you're such a powerful gatekeeper; I can't even catch a glimpse of the grey little one from 'ere

I guess I'll be seeing you, then, V.

...Let's hope not.

I think a teacher was gonna come 'round to this room a bit later.

Which?

I would tell you if I knew it, lovely. G'luck an' peace.

Music: *NONE*

(She finally departs. Right...I return to my desk in a foul mood.)

So that was Irie.

That was also the last of Irie. At least for this VN. In Ep 2, she will be the PoV for one of the future shadowings. That's her artwork from Dischan's kickstarter.
While I appreciate that the characters have the same reaction as the reader for Irie, it strikes me as a bad move to have her show up here. She's not really sympathetic in any way, and the player is more concerned with Winter's recovery. This is a recipe for people to hate a character, and this is her first impression. And if this is all you know about Irie from ep1, would you want to play as her in ep2? I doubt it.
This could be fixed, or mitigated, by having her appear earlier in a flashback or something. This would let the audience get a bit more used to her. Otherwise, you never even see her face in this game. She's just a blank girl, with an awful accent and personality who Waverly chats with in a giant script-like dialogue.
Anyway, let's move on.

Irie.

Irie!?

Yeah.

Sh-She wanted to talk to me?

Well, no; probably not.

Ah-

She did want to see you, though.

She wanted to...

(I pause.)

Well, we all know Irie by now, don't we?

(I hear some kind of ragged, pulsing breath which I take for Winter's laugh.)

We do.

She's a character.

I don't want to bother having her around.

I don't want to bother hearing her around.

(The noise from before repeats with something of a greater intensity, leading to coughing. I sigh.)

I'm sorry, Winter. I'm too amusing for sick people, I guess.

You're ridiculous...

I'm too...wonderful! Amazing! Astounding!

Stop that!

I should have chosen to go to a comedy school.

You'd get laughed off the stage in a bad way.

Ye laugh at my jokes, and go on to say that!? Ah...I shouldn't bother helping you out anymore.

More ridiculousness...No, I command you...

Command me?

I command you...to open the windows. It's hot.

Ugh.

I do suppose the thermostat's rather high...

(I start getting up.)

And there's my smouldering attractiveness to consider. So stifling.

(Winter hacks/laughs again as I go to complete her task.)

There's something special to be said about people who cause laughter with intent to breed suffering.

Oh? What's that?

(I open the first window.)

...Wait, let me try to be clever.

(Opening the second window, I begin to return to my seat.)

Oh, yes. I was certain I had something there. You've ever gotten the feeling that there's something smart to be said, if only you could figure out what it was? That's what happened.

(I sit down, looking over at her.)

How slow are you?

I feel like chilled molasses, except...warm...

Very slow.

By the way, a teacher should be coming around.

Which?

If I knew that, I'd tell you, lovely.

Heh-mmf.

(I should stop that, I already regret saying that once.)

I can hardly believe she comes from the same continent as I do.

Do you all sound the same in the Northwest?

Yes, Winter, all seventy million of us talk exactly like me.

Sorry, it's just a lot smaller...

(I smile.)

Well, honestly the regional differences are nothing compared to the differences between the westerners here and you middle-folk. At least our worst dialect is still understandable.

'Understandable'? I can understand Irie just fine, actually.

(I let out an exaggerated groan.)

Please. I don't need any more talk like that in my life.

I-I just can understand it, that's all! I never said I could reproduce it.

(I laugh a bit. She seems to have gotten more energetic, even if she is still lying in bed. It's good we're friendly...even if I do hesitate to take care of her. Having a poor roommate sounds like the worst.)

There's another knock on the door

Coming!

(As I get up, I smile at Winter.)

Bet on who it is?

I don't know all their voices yet. Think it's our combat instructor?

Souther isn't ancient, Winter. It sounds more like Henry.

(She pulls the covers up over her face a bit, in a small show of embarrassment. Adorable! But enough dallying.)

Waverly opens the door.

I honestly can't add much more to this, so I will just take the screenshots of the dialogue. Whereas for the last one I at least had Irie's concept art, I don't have anything for Walter or Henry.

Seems Cyrus isn't too popular with the other mediators. I wonder who has more experience, him or these two?

(I close the door.)

(I stretch out again, and look at Pen's letter.)

Who was it?

My first mentor and...

(I look over at her.)

...And Henry. He wrote you a letter.

(I draw attention to said letter by raising it a bit and flapping it lightly.)

Your first mentor?

Walter Lez...Len...Something western.

...I don't think you should read it yet.

(Winter looks it over and gives it a light shake. She frowns.)

...Me neither.

(I hesitantly allow myself a smile.)

That's good, right? It's for when things become 'too much to bear'.

(I wiggle my fingers with joking emphasis.)

Yeah.

(Resting the letter on her bed, she goes quiet.)

...You need to eat, girl.

(She grimaces at me.)

Do I really?

Yes. Now come on.

(I pick her up in my arms.)

...What is this.

I don't want to walk.

You need to walk, I only picked you up since you didn't put your feet to the floor when I moved in.

I'm just really lethargic. I don't want to move at all...and I've this wicked cough.

Ye can stand, can't ye!?

I'm not kidding! At least just to the door?

Th-That's...!

(Embarrassing! It's totally embarrassing! I don't want to be seen like this!)

Please, Waverly?

Cacol, no. You've been lying in bed long enough, down you go.

(I begin to lower her, and she moans in complaint. Man, this girl's too light. Feels like I'm barely holding anything. After whining a bit more, she relinquishes and carefully stands.)

And that's the first ending of Dysfunctional Systems Episode 1! I will be going through the other ending in a bit. On the whole, I don't really like this ending as much as the other one. They're pretty similar, but I consider the other one to be a bit better. They do share the same issues though. They're both presented in these static CGs and any other characters' dialogue is given in that script format. I'm not a big fan of these ending sequences, mainly for the latter reason.
Anyway, after clearing and ending, we're asked to create a profile. These will be used to continue the story in DysSys Ep 2. You can have quite a few of therm, but you only need two; one for each ending.
Join me next time as we go down the other route!

Seraphic Neoman fucked around with this message at 22:59 on May 1, 2014

Lance Streetman
Feb 20, 2011

For those curious, Dischan thought it was very important that they include the sound of somebody vomiting every single time Winter hurls. Every. Single. Time.

It's pretty gross.

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

SSNeoman posted:

Anyway, after clearing and ending, we're asked to create a profile. These will be used to continue the story in DysSys Ep 2. You can have quite a few of therm, but you only need two; one for each ending.
There is reason to suspect that there might actually be value in having 3, but I'll say why I think that once you've shown the other ending.

Sivek
Nov 12, 2012

Yeah, I definitely like the other ending more. Thought it felt more substantial or something, can't really remember the particulars of why though since it's been a while since I played it.

Sivek fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Apr 30, 2014

Lance Streetman
Feb 20, 2011

I'm not a huge fan of the other ending, though we'll get to that when it happens.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
I bet Irie will solve her disputes with akimbo JDAMS. Like this.

Pvt.Scott fucked around with this message at 20:36 on May 1, 2014

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Self-portrait, Snake on a Plane
Oil painting, c. 1482-1484
Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1591)

I love the art style in this, very disappointed that they're changing it. But Irie just doesn't seem to fit. At all. Everybody else is so soft, with subdued colors. And then you've got her with bright red hair. Maybe it'll fit in more with the new art style, but right now, it just seems incredibly out-of-place. Then again, her character is also very out-of-place, so maybe it was intentional. But honestly, I'm curious: we've got an academy of people who are supposed to be optimal for calming situations and getting things to go smoothly. How the hell does she fit into this? Hoping they've got a good explanation.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Lance Streetman posted:

For those curious, Dischan thought it was very important that they include the sound of somebody vomiting every single time Winter hurls. Every. Single. Time.

It's pretty gross.

Yeah, I could've gone without the :barf: SFX.

Oblivion4568238
Oct 10, 2012

The Inquisition.
What a show.
The Inquisition.
Here. We. Go.
College Slice

Karia posted:

I love the art style in this, very disappointed that they're changing it. But Irie just doesn't seem to fit. At all. Everybody else is so soft, with subdued colors. And then you've got her with bright red hair. Maybe it'll fit in more with the new art style, but right now, it just seems incredibly out-of-place. Then again, her character is also very out-of-place, so maybe it was intentional.

Irie's art is out of place, literally. She didn't have art at the time of Episode 1, what SSNeoman used for the update is the new art. That said, if the character had a design at the time that was still the same, she probably would have looked out of place even with the old art style.

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Self-portrait, Snake on a Plane
Oil painting, c. 1482-1484
Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1591)

Oblivion4568238 posted:

Irie's art is out of place, literally. She didn't have art at the time of Episode 1, what SSNeoman used for the update is the new art. That said, if the character had a design at the time that was still the same, she probably would have looked out of place even with the old art style.

Sorry, that was poorly phrased. I did realize that it was from the new artstyle, but I'm A. not particularly fond of it compared to the first game's style, and B. looking at the other development pictures, it doesn't seem to work that well. Every single other playable character has subdued colors, conservative clothing, reserved pose. Every other character from the mediators we've seen blends in. Irie sticks out like a broken thumb. That makes me think she's going to be very, very important. What the hell is she doing training as a mediator? I'll be honest, I dearly want to get a look into her head and figure out what makes her tick.

Here's the thing: the only reason I care about her is meta-analysis. I don't know anything about her character other than that she's different that makes her in any way noteworthy. The lack of a portrait really killed that scene. They've got good emotion portraits in this game, it could have turned her from an rear end in a top hat into a tease who takes it over the top. Well, I'll wait for the second. Same writers, at least.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
One tack could be that she's in the program precisely because she's a troublemaker. The best way for utopia land to get rid of undesirables is get them to "volunteer" for a dangerous dimension hopping time-cop job. She's probably not the first flamboyant rebel in the service, but they probably get sandbagged and left for dead pretty quickly. I can imagine that Irie's story might involve some "accidents."

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry

Pvt.Scott posted:

One tack could be that she's in the program precisely because she's a troublemaker. The best way for utopia land to get rid of undesirables is get them to "volunteer" for a dangerous dimension hopping time-cop job. She's probably not the first flamboyant rebel in the service, but they probably get sandbagged and left for dead pretty quickly. I can imagine that Irie's story might involve some "accidents."

Makes me think that's what happened to Cyrus. Somebody wanted to get rid of him, so they planted somebody on his destination planet who built the little oppressed country a top-shelf fusion bomb.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Update's coming next week. I'm still trying to figure out the formatting for it. Sorry for the wait.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

"I'm Jack Frost, ho! Nice to meet ya, hee ho!"

Oblivion4568238 posted:

They changed Irie's design for episode 2. She now looks like this:

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

So uh remember how I was supposed to have the update done like...uh...a few weeks ago? Well a certain Steam sale introduced me to XCOM.

Turns out that I really like XCOM. Turns out that I'm also bad at XCOM.

Sorry for the wait folks, update's coming shortly.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Update 10

Welcome back everybody. Today we're gonna go down the other leg of the trousers of time and see what happens if we chose to follow Cyrus' plan.

Music: *NONE*

Fine!

(I refuse to invest anymore heart into this. It's out of my hands! I'm just here to watch, yeah? Then that's what I'll do. If Cyrus wants to go around murdering people and being a terrible person, then I guess that's his prerogative! I'll just consider this an example of how not to be a proper mediator!)

This is all we can do, Winter.

(Yes, whatever. I must say that the thing I hate the most about this is that he isn't entirely wrong. Not about the murdering: that's definitely wrong-no question. It's just that...I really don't know anything. Cyrus is a mentor. He has been doing this for a while. Evidently, from the candor in his voice, he's good at it too. Even if I took the lead, in the face of my inexperience anything I suggest is likely to fail. It's just-it's so frustrating!)

Winter?

I will follow you, but I hope you know that I won't be killing anyone.

(That's right. I am only here to watch and learn. That's all. As such, I stop talking, and just stare at him instead.)

...We need to find a library.

(Is that so?)

We need to find out where the President is. We've visited this world before, but not this country. We don't know where their government office is, or even where the President will be. We need to learn more, and quickly.

(This feels like a lecture.)

(Well, okay. I didn't exactly have the urge to flee just now or anything, although I wouldn't mind going home and ignoring all this. Demanding a withdrawal is a failure, though, so I will stick with it. Granted, I am sure they would make an exception for a situation as unique as this, but...No. I have to see this through. I ought to see this through.)

(I turn my attention to my mentor, who has finally reached the woman. Until she notices him, he's wearing an expression so stern I'm sure it would stun her, but after that point, she is met with a bright face and a smile. He begins talking to her amiably, outside of my earshot, and I stop paying him any mind. Something about that high charisma of his now disgusts me. Perhaps it's the basely manipulative angle from which he ultimately approaches everything. Ends justifying the means; the needs of the many over the few; various ridiculous philosophies. Even for having to be around him I feel gross and dirtied-worse for being associated with him, and especially worse for letting him do what he wants.)

(But, right, of course: I shouldn't let any of this bother me. Just as he said, my job here is to watch. This isn't my responsibility.)

I just asked for directions. There's a library close by. Come on, we're running.

(For a second, I contemplate walking, but I reason promptly that there is no point in making matters any worse.)

(Ever since we entered here, I've been breathing sighs. Everything makes sense in books: everything is carefully placed, planned out logical and clear.)

House of Leaves was apparently never written in Winter's world.

(They reflect what I once admired in reality. Of course, reality doesn't offer such things anymore. After all, here I am: sitting in a library of another world, my mentor tapping away at keys to find a man to kill.)

Haaaa...

(I wonder what kind of books a world with wars has; ones with bloodshed and suffering? As long as they're fiction, I might like to read them. Granted, I've lately found it difficult to determine what exactly "fiction" even is...)

Got it.

That's...

(I almost say, "that's good", but I catch myself from automatic politeness. Nothing about this is good. I should have sabotaged his computer somehow.)

(...)

(Well, I suppose all that's left is to murder a man.)

Don't worry about where he is, it's not like it would mean anything to you. Instead I've got to tell support. We can't shift on our own to unconfirmed locations. I'll tell you this, though: this society is pretty open. The floor plan of the entire government building is online. Found it on a website offering tours, of all places. The President's office is on the top floor. We'll try going directly there.

(I break my gaze, and look at his computer monitor. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Cyrus lifting his wrist to his mouth, and talking into it. I could eavesdrop, but I don't really care to, and instead turn to the halls of bookshelves.)

Hm.

(Now here's a thought: if there are an infinite number of words, and a supposedly infinite number of worlds, then theoretically there's no limit to what has been written, right? That would mean thateach world has their own unique writings (their own unique piece of an infinite collection). How enlightening...)

(...I wonder how long I can keep up this charade of nonchalance. I'm afraid that as soon as I take it down, I'll be completely aware of the severity and sickness of the oncoming event. So I don't want to go. I don't want to see this. I am going to watch a man die. I'm going to let a city be destroyed. I...I can't believe I joked about this.)

(I completely relinquished my rebellion, and now I can't save anything. You could easily say this was all my fault, and wouldn't need to convince me. I could have done something...I could have tried harder. If this is a lesson, I want to stop coming to class. I must keep going though: regardless of my feelings on this matter. Really, I have to. I have to keep doing this, and I have to keep dealing with him.)

(If I am going to allow this, then I can't hide from it. I look back at Cyrus.)

The co-ordinates have been sent to your ICD, we'll be going in five.

(...Cyrus is taking something from his inventory.)

(He pulls it out, and I am at a loss for words. I only know that it's a gun from it being vaguely similar to the one in my textbook. It looks much stranger than that textbook gun, and disturbingly sinister. Perchance my way of thinking is warping my perceptions, hopefully not.)

(I wonder how Cyrus got it. We aren't given any weapons for our work, but we're allowed to take different things from different worlds along our travels, and store them in our inventories. Surely there's a story in how that gun would up with him. Surely there's a story in how he got each of the doubtlessly countless weapons he keeps in his inventory. If I didn't loathe him, I might even ask.)

Music: That nameless jazzy tune from before

(He naturally doesn't notice our arrival. There isn't anything visually or audibly spectacular about a teleportation from the ICD.)

(Cyrus lifts his arm to aim, and everything crashes onto me. I stare at the trigger intently, and it is as though time has slowed.)

(I can do something.)

(I can stop this.)

(I could just push him.)

Music: *none*

A single silenced gunshot abruptly puts an end to the jaunty tune.

Music: The tune resumes

(Cyrus doesn't scold me for shouting. He just stands still at my side, pointing his gun at the President's corpse. )

...Ah.

(I stare at my body and become aware of my breathing. I take in air, and rattle as it fills my lungs.)

Note the colour palette in the room.

Music: *none*

He's...

(I am displaced and overwhelmed. I haven't even read novels like this...)

Music: Better Get Runnin'

(My neck cricks as I turn to witness the action, seemingly abrupt in the stillness of death. He lifts his wrist and looks at it.)

(At the new location, I break from my stupor, and attempt to ground myself again. I assure my mind that this is all real, and knowing this, I soon look upon Cyrus with contempt.)

...wasn't that it? What are we still doing here?

Whoah drat Winter :stare:

...We need to monitor the situation. There may be more to do yet.

(In his case, doesn't that mean more people to kill?)

Whatever, I've done what I have to. Can I leave, now? Frankly, I don't even care about my grade after this.

...Look.

(What? I turn to what Cyrus is directing my attention to: the wall of TVs from before. There is a small crowd gathered there, and over their heads I can see the instantly recognizable crest of the Brighton presidency displayed on the screens.)

The message will begin in 10 seconds.

...Then they've-

(I stop myself from using "found out", or alternatively, "caught you", realizing our company. Cyrus merely looks down at me for three seconds before gazing back to the symbol. If the President is dead, then who is going to speak? His second or something?)

The message will now play.

Sir, isn't that-!?

Shh!

(It's...the President. Dressed in his same brown suit, behind his same large desk, in the same exact room I saw him die in! I thought this place wasn't magical! Isn't this necromancy!? Cyrus's expression reveals little to the mystery, as usual, but I can see for certain that he is in no way nervous about this.)

(Right...It can't be necromancy. Rigid physics, Winter. Think with some sense. Cyrus probably killed a body double. Is body double the right term? He killed somebody acting as somebody else. At least, I seriously hope so, because the last thing I need after all of this is wizards.)

(The crowd gasps and murmurs, despite the President's cryptic assurance. Ah, right, of course: this must have been what Cyrus expected. The people shall now have a martyr.)

Vice President Haynes shall carry on my duties, few as they were, from hereon. He will also make certain my final order is brought to fruition.

(My body tenses at his words.)

As I said, this is not alarming news. After my actions today, I fully expected Gabrea's retaliation.

(I know what he means, and it's crawling forth in my head...The realization...The realization that I, in my inaction, advocated this.)

Of course, I hoped I would be wrong.

(The second possibility...the "likely" one. The bomb will be launched, people will die.)

But the Gabrea elite seem set to dismiss us. While unfortunate, it is their choice.

Gabrea...Gabrea did this...?

I knew things were bad, but...I never thought they'd outright start killing us.

(It seems they're reacting with somewhat expected behavior, but none of them are calling for the deaths of Gabreans.)

It is not with pleasure that I issue the order for their death; an eye for an eye is a bitter philosophy. I wish there could be another way.

We all know what this means by now.

(drat it, drat it, drat it, drat it, drat it-!)

Wait...Hey, are we seriously going to fight Gabrea? Is...Was Barnaby crazy? Just because we got a military doesn't mean we can fight anyone! We don't stand a chance! We're gonna get slaughtered!

Haven't you been keeping up with the word on the street? That bomb is supposed to take out Gabrair! The whole drat city with one bomb! They're the ones who're gonna get slaughtered!

Good-goddamn-riddance, 's far as I'm concerned. Barnaby nailed it: Gabrea should pay. Had their chance, and they pissed it down the gutter.

(Ah...)

Hey fellas: we've been dyin' here for over a hun'red years, an' for what? So's that Gabreans could sit on their lazy asses all day an' watch us bleed? I say, let 'em learn somethin' about what it's like to suffer and die.

(I plug my ears, but their voices pierce me.)

Yeah...we can do this! Barnaby fought and died for us! He...He's always been fighting for us-we shouldn't let his death be in vain!

Man, when I first heard his speech I thought he was nuts, but maybe the old bastard was right all along...Maybe this's how we should fight back.

Kill the fuckers! Let's show them what we're made of!

(What am I hearing!?)

I do hope severely that we will be able to negotiate after this.

gently caress negotiating!

Shut up! We can't fight them, are you insane!?

We're not going to fight 'em, we're gonna loving kill 'em.

People of Brighton, I am sorry that there was no path for us other than that stained with blood. Do not forgive me for my decisions. I only pray that tomorrow will be a better day for you, and that my choice was the proper one.

You know, all told, I can't help but admire Barnaby. I mean yes, nuclear warfare is not the answer, but he genuinely cares for his people. He's been dealt a rotten hand and he's doing his best with it. Of course, seeing as he allied with Fehrdia to create the bomb in the first place, he's basically trading one set of masters for another. Still, I sympathize with his frustration.

drat Winter.

You've won sir. You have your unity in blood.

Where's your smile...? Why aren't you happy? It's gone precisely as planned!

'Why', I ask? Because you refused to listen to me! Because you were so...stubborn and...!

(Because I couldn't stop you, you miserable, shrewish, murderous OAF! I can't believe this! How could I have let this happen!?)

Oh Winter...

Look over there!

(Anger subsides into shock, which subsides into disbelief, and then acceptance. What comes with acceptance is a sadness so sudden, thick and powerful that tears fall from my eyes before I even realize they're coming. Millions of people are now gone. In a moment, just gone: burnt up.)

(I am to blame. I failed: absolutely one-hundred percent. I allowed this ruination.)

I just can't believe you...! I just can't accept this!

Why did you kill them-!?

An explosion rocks the scene.

(An immense wave of sound and energy pounds through us, and I nearly topple over, held still only by tugging at Cyrus' shirt.)

'poo poo'!? Well, poo poo, Cyrus, really!? That's all you've got to say after all this!? 'poo poo', of all things!?

:stare:

Settle down! We don't have time for that!!

(He nods to the light.)

That right there is a classic sign of a true fusion bomb! And that shock wave just now tells us it's too strong for its own good!

-!?

Brighton couldn't test a nuclear weapon under Gabrea's surveillance, and it shows right there! They used too much reactant, and it's become self-sustaining!

(Wh...What!?)

What in the world does that mean!?

It means this whole world is dead! That reaction is going to continue until it's consumed the entire atmosphere, and left this planet a barren rock!

(The whole world...!? Wh-What...?)

(He turns from me.)

Music: *none* (Just the sound of rumbling as the explosion draws near)

All sound cuts away...

:ducksiren::ducksiren::ducksiren:
Music: Terminus (RECOMMENDED LISTENING!)
:ducksiren::ducksiren::ducksiren:

(For a second, I'm pretty sure I've died (so sure, in fact, that my concerns for Brighton's world are briefly overtaken by personal ones), but then I realize if I were dead, I couldn't think.)

("High radiation levels"? It's talking about us?)

Sir, what's going on?

(The events from the past four hours have totally beat me over the head, and I'm still reeling from the blows. Right now, I don't know if I should despair over the losses, or fear something else.)

(Really, I'm finding it difficult to think I've not just woken up from some over-imaginative nightmare.)

We picked up some radiation from the blast, it seems.

Ah...We'll be fine though, right?

...yeah.

(...A disconcerting pause.)

...Sir?

It's just a precaution, relax

'Relax'!?

(...)

I need you both to lie on your backs for us.

I'm going to be okay, right?

You will be, if you lie on your back.

And if I don't!? I feel fine!

Well, you should: it takes a while before the symptoms of radiation sickness sets in.

(Mercy, I'm nervous. Everything was so confusing before, but I can easily process a threat to my own life.)

How long?

Well, it depends; the longer the better. Now could you please-

A-And what happens if they come on fast...? Should I be worried!?

Hey, if you'd just-

Oh crap, I-I'm freaking out...

We're going to give you something to calm you down.

Hold it, I don't want to be calm! This is a perfectly appropriate way to react!

If you let us work on you, you won't have any reason to freak out. We'll make sure you get over this, now lie down so we can.

No, you're not. Look, are you positive you don't want to take something to calm down?

(It's difficult to talk while I'm choked; sobbing every half-second.)

I-I'm sure...I'm just so scared...I h-I hate this.

Alright, I'm going to explain what we're doing in a bit. We're giving you a drug that will quickly clear out the radiation in your body and prevent the delayed effects of poisoning. I should say, even though it does that, you'll still feel the early symptoms of radiation sickness-but that's it: it'll only be sickness, and you won't die from it. You're just going to feel...really, really gross.

We can put you to sleep until the symptoms pass, if you'd like.

No. Whatev...Whatever's coming, I deserve it.

I-I don't care if I suffer, just please don't let me...

If you need any further reassurance: hey, you're not throwing up, right? No spontaneous bowel movements, either. At least, not yet.

(I'm gonna do what!? Oh man...)

Just remember that it's going to suck, but you're going to live. Your body lost a lot of cells in that blast, and it's going to be bad until they've regenerated.

I w-want to go to my room.

Sorry, but you'll have to stay here until your radioactivity has lowered to an acceptable level. I'll take you to your room once that's over with.

(So I lie on the floor, quietly sobbing to myself, as I'm medicated through gravity.)

(I guess now that I'm home, it's just so easy to distance myself from it, almost like it never happened at all. I know that's not true, but...Well, it's all Cyrus's fault, anyway! Even if I fought him tooth and nail, he's my superior, and doing that would be-ARGH!!)

(I don't even want to imagine his face. I make a sincere effort not to look in his direction, even with him lying right beside me.)

And that's how Ending A is going to go. Sorry for lying to you folks, Suhl was always doomed. The fusion bomb would be launched regardless, and its uncontrollable power would wipe out all life. Not a lousy hand, game was rigged from the start and all that.
But the difference is what effect it had on Winter. In Ending B, she blames herself after she forces Cyrus to go with her plan. Here, she blames Cyrus for his plan instead.

Well, see ya next time.

Lance Streetman
Feb 20, 2011

Not a huge fan of this ending. Partly for something we'll see next update, but partly because I feel like it doesn't really have any emotional depth. In Winter's ending, Winter has to deal with the realization that just doing the first thing that comes to mind can end horribly, and have serious consequences. In this one, it's just "don't do what my instructor did. Check." Also the other ending makes everything seem a bit more serious, due to the bomb basically going off right next to them. Cyrus getting a fistful of glass in his back and a high dose of radiation is a bit more dire than him just brushing it off and returning to standard operating procedures.

vancho1
Oct 6, 2013
Winter also deals with it much worse, emotionally, in this ending, if I recall correctly (it's been a few months since I played through). I definitely preferred the other one.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
...wait, that can't have been the entire game. We only got to make like one choice.

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

Look Professor, a destruct switch!

Glazius posted:

...wait, that can't have been the entire game. We only got to make like one choice.

The game is really, really short.

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

They're throwing around 10 or so hours for the sequels, so when all's said and done this will have essentially just have been a proof of concept.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Gonna finish this up this week. Just gotta organize the images a bit better. Hang tight, everyone :)

• Locked thread