Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Oh wow yeah I saw your Sam Hyde reenactment, rad, the video also, rad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Uhhhhh, hmm

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
I don't think this thread works very well, compared to individual threads that live or die on their own merits. No Small Parts is the only thing with any substantial amount of replies, and a big part of that was it being posted about in General Chat. Which, at this point, is probably a better place to self-promote. Am I alone in thinking this?

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
I think the hair & outfit is funny as well as the fact that he's cradling a PS1 (altho I think it'd be funnier if attention wasn't drawn to it). But the filter you put on the video doesn't look retro or intentionally degraded in the way I think you're aiming for? I dunno, it bugs me because it just makes everything kind of generally unpleasant to look at, just in a sort of obnoxious way. Also your friend (if that's who's in the video) seems less like he's doing a funny impression and more like he's imitating someone with a learning disability. Also it doesn't really look much like the thing you're aping besides the text at the bottom kinda (the camera is way too active imo). Those are my suggestions!!!

• Locked thread