Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Yo Vargo. Interesting idea for a thread :) and I fully support it (not that this matters :fap: )

Ive done some work on low/no budgets in the past and I always plan on having a hand at helping low/no budgets in the future. My time is limited but I would be willing to help the "right" projects. What I mean by right project is something with proper vision and good execution. Technical limitations are OK if used in interesting ways. Live inside the tech box you have ;)

Still looks good. An interesting idea ;) What is the total running time of the project? Is it a short or feature length?

If I were to give a criticism it would be you need some color correction in those digital shots. I know you shot it on different things and a lot of it looks good as is (and the idea of seeing from different lenses so to speak Is artistically interesting) but some of the dslr shots needs something done. Im not a colorist so I couldn't tell you what exactly. ;)

If you are going for feature length and looking to make a sell-able product please do some research into what most distribution will want in regards to deliverables. And please feel free to contact me if you want any creative sound ideas. Its great you are doing your own compositions and everything but sometimes we get so far into or own rabbit holes its good to have fresh, experienced and creative ears on something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread