Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thundersword238
Oct 15, 2012

Hello!

I'm part of a senior thesis group for a film called All That Glitters. I'm part of the sound team and I figured I'd post our indiegogo page here. We are looking for donations to help us get through post production. The project is about a young man in the 1970s whose a big fan of a rock star named James Abbey (think David Bowie). The film is about his learning to accept himself and explore his androgyny, while dealing with his very traditional father.

It was a cool project to work on, we had some big concert scenes that came out great, now we just need some extra cash to get us through pick ups and post. We have a trailer on the page if you want to see more on the story.

Hope you all like it!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/all-that-glitters-post-production--2#/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread