Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

I'm gonna do my best to make this not look like drive-by, impersonal spamming so bear with me for a few sentences. I'm a stupid newbie who lurked for ages and finally bought an account because I got tired of waiting for the paywall to come down (I like to read people talk about things, sue me) (don't sue me). I made a kickstarter for a movie I wrote and intend to direct. Friends and family aren't funding it quick enough so I'm biting the bullet and doing "publicity" beyond sharing it on facebook and emailing some relatives. I don't like it and you don't like it so let's just power through this.

Nurlington P.I.

Why should you click that link? Because at worst, there's a video where I explain the project and why you should back it. It's 4 minutes long and you might get some laughs out of it. At best you're struck with passion for the film and a beautiful friendship is born. Just about any question you have should be answered on the other side of that link, but I'll give some a shot here if you're wary.

What's it about?
-
A college dropout moves back home. Somewhere in between questioning what she wants to do with herself and moping about how she got to this point, our intrepid protagonist stumbles into a bonafide conspiracy.

What's with the title?
-
Nurlington is a silly name for the fictional small town the story is set in. A P.I. is someone who investigates stuff, often privately.

What genre is this supposed to be?
-
It's a mystery, with both drama and comedy. Mystery dramedy. Mysteramedy? Stop trying to put my art in a box, man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread