Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PastPerfect
Nov 23, 2004

Rocking it out with my 60hz Hum

Nap Ghost
Cross post from Film Business

So, I've been working on a few TV formats over the past year and taking some meetings around town (LA)and I'm finally at a point where I'm gaining interest on a few of my concepts. I have a production company right now offering me an option agreement for a few of them but I'm kinda stuck. I'm still without representation from an agency so it limits who is willing to work with me and because I have not been able to sell something no agent is willing to rep me. It's a loving catch-22.
I'm setting up a meeting with my ent. lawyer this week to have them review the option but I keep getting the nagging sensation that my interests and wallet would be better served if I had an agent who knew the ins and outs.
Has anyone else run into this situation? What did you have to do to finally get an agent or how did you manage to work without one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread