Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Five Cent Deposit
Jun 5, 2005

Sestero did not write The Disaster Artist, it's not true! It's bullshit! He did not write it!
*throws water bottle*
He did nahhhhht.

Oh hi, Greg.
I don't have a lot of time to respond to questions right now but I want to put in a plug for my very dear friends' Kickstarter, live as of this morning. These are wonderful, smart, successful, talented artists (actors) who are taking a HUGE leap and writing/directing/producing their own feature. They're some of my closest and most intimate friends and I have hardly spoken to them or seen them in many months, they've been so consumed with this project. The film has been shot and needs finishing.

It's called The Blood Stripe and it's about a Marine vet dealing with PTSD.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2006376606/the-blood-stripe

Please go check out the teaser!

Five Cent Deposit fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Nov 10, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread