Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roflfox
Jan 29, 2008

Your one and only, scorching laser light
This show is so loving intense and I absolutely love it. I picked it up on a whim but the rate at which this show won me over has been unbelievable. Naruko is like the most ultimate bro, it should be illegal to be this brotastic.

Watching 9 now and HIME HIME being the deciding factor in the mountaintop race is funnier than I could ever express in words. This loving show.

edit:

OH MY GOD I CAN'T HANDLE THIS THE BRO LEVELS ARE OFF THE CHART

ee: The post-credits sequence is gold.

Roflfox fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Dec 3, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roflfox
Jan 29, 2008

XboxPants posted:

I've already forgotten, what was jacked up about Onoda's bike? Something about the wheels, right? Or the tires?

Heavier wheels with bad balance. Makishima explains at about the 18 minute mark in episode 12.

Roflfox
Jan 29, 2008

The thread title was 1000% relevant this week. :getin:

I gotta say, the post episode segments have been some of the best in recent memory. From the beginning with Imaizumi slowly falling to the glory of HIME HIME to the random offbeat character moments I have yet to watch one and not laugh like an idiot.

e: THE WRONG WORD

Roflfox fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Feb 4, 2014

Roflfox
Jan 29, 2008

Oh my god that was incredible. This is everything I thought the show would turn out to be when it first started. I spent the entire time Onada and Tadakoro were singing Hime Hime laughing until my sides hurt. Beautiful.

Tuna mayo tuna mayo tuna mayo tuna mayo tuna mayo tuna mayo tuna mayo

• Locked thread