Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
I was wondering if a thread would show up. I absolutely love this show, and all of the characters are great, even the otaku stand in protagonist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
I've watched like 2 sports anime ever (if Free! even counts) and I'm loving this show. Yea secondfourth episode was a bit cheesy and shounen-y, but that's only because it introduced the cheesiest and most shounen-y character of the show.

e: VV Considering that this is confirmed for 39 episodes, maybe the slow pace is necessary to spread the content out a bit more. I haven't had too much of an issue with the pacing, though I will admit that it is relatively slow.

ViggyNash fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Oct 31, 2013

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012

Xelkelvos posted:

We're already halfway too. This is confirmed 1-cour isn't it.

Not even close. 39 episodes.

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
Are cap girl and the arrogant guy even side characters? I thought they were just random people.

Despite almost nothing happening, this episode owned.

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
I'm liking how Onoda's basically got his own cheer van.

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012

Roflfox posted:

The thread title was 1000% relative this week. :getin:

I gotta say, the post episode segments have been some of the best in recent memory. From the beginning with Imaizumi slowly falling to the glory of HIME HIME to the random offbeat character moments I have yet to watch one and not laugh like an idiot.

Oh my god, I have to go back and watch all of them now. I watched this one on a whim, and it owned.

Also, I think you mean "relevant".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
Free! needed some competition for best abs, and it got some.

• Locked thread