Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

KittyEmpress posted:

I kind of have the opposite opinion - I think that, personality aside, he's really annoying. He's an amazing sprinter, he's an amazing climber, he's the ace, he's a tactician, he can plan down to the second in hour + long races... it's boring. If he didn't act so loving crazy, he'd be one of the most boring villains ever.

Meanwhile, I really like the Hakon team as villains, because they're another team, in a team sport.
I'm in the same boat. Ever since Midousuji showed up I haven't liked him as a villain; he feels really cheap. As far as the most recent translated chapter in the Manga the guy is drat near Aizen in his ability to plan ahead of everyone. Not to mention his art design makes him look freakishly inhuman and his mannerisms are really annoying.

I hope they do something to balance him out because right now, Midousuji is one of the worst parts of this race and it feels like it should have strictly been Hakone vs Sohoku.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread